Sativa Fans

tinfoil

Anyone love that sativa ? just stayin up all night partying smokin some fresh sativa and trippin out? I sure as hell do

Sativa is my favorite too, I love the highs, Trainwreck is my favorite bud.

i love both sativa and indica depends what i feel like doing. if i just want to relax and watch tv ill go with indica, but if im going out with friends ill go with sativa.

Sativa and cleaning the house is like....
coffee and cigarettes
apple pie and ice cream
long hair and long legs.

Indica is a damn close first n' a half :drool:

I love Sativa..

I love Indica..

Yep.

Don't kill me for asking, but what's the difference between Sativa and Indica?

Here is a basic difference.

Indica/Sativa

Roughly:
If you experience couch-lock it's indica.
If you feel revitalized and creative it's sativa.

The actual plants also have different characteristics. Many strains are a combination of both although one is often dominate over the other.

Thanks a lot.

Sativa - functional

Indica - non-functional :cheesygrinsmiley:

desiree_chick said:
Don't kill me for asking, but what's the difference between Sativa and Indica?

Hi desiree_chick;)

Your question really is important, and I understand why you ask. If you need to do the things that your vocation or everyday work require, then sativa is what you want. You will need to consider that others can smell your breath and your clothing, and take that into consideration.

If you're trying to put yourself into the deepening indigo of time & space, then sativa opens the astral door side-to-side to get you there and then shuts the astral door top-tp-bottom.
:smokin:

yeah I have had trainwreck on many occasions it is some of the best bud I've had

so if someone says to me hey, do you wanna buy some weed? does that usually mean sativa or indica, like which is more common or whatever?

For you, desiree_chick, this is the most important question if you want your experience to fit your chosen lifestyle. Enjoying 'pot' and 'mary jane' or 'weed' really is a lifestyle choice and enjoyment, and you determine how it effects you. My brothers didn't always tell me when I first started experiencing the effects of their field-garden weed. Later, a male friend didn't either, and he brought indica, which put me in such a stupor I couldn't open the car door an get out. You would never choose to ride a motorcycle under the influence of indica, either. So you do need to know the strains and effects, and that is why these forums are important and necessary. I am still learning. For me at this time I prefer juicy fruit and kali mist, and either roll a blunt, use a pipe, or a ceramic wand in my Kundalini Yoga [Tantric Sex] settings.

Another important consideration is amount or quantity, with the element of threshold, which was difficult for me to comprehend when I was younger, but which I definitely comprehend now. Since your enjoyment always cost you some of your income, you need to know how much you need or can uptake to get an effect. When I was young my weed supply was free or nearly free [meaning cheap]. Life changes, and what we once had for free or cheaply can become expensive. Growing and harvesting your own then becomes another lifestyle factor. My vocation requires mental clarity and attention to detail, so I need to choose what gives me that effect. My at-home and play lifestyle is different, so I choose the specials for that.

May the goddess of the fields and the plant and flower essences guide and direct you, darling.
Her guiding light is in the indigo hue. Maybe an older femme will find you and bring you into her fragrant garden.
:peace:

"You will need to consider that others can smell your breath and your clothing, and take that into consideration."

You can avoid these drawbacks by vaping.

desiree_chick said:
so if someone says to me hey, do you wanna buy some weed? does that usually mean sativa or indica, like which is more common or whatever?

Ms D - if you're buying off the street, I'm sorry, but you'll never know what you're getting. Best to learn how to grow it yourself. From my experience outside of CA I'd say Indica is more popular because of the narotic effects, good for pain and sleep.. not always fun. But Sativa, a good Sativa is a wonderful med..

Good luck!

Thank you guys, I can't grow my own right now as I am still with my parents, but I plan on doing it as soon as I move out. I hope by then Marijuana is legalized in Canada. Anyways, I'll leave this thread now because I've taken it off topic. Thanks again.

Back
Top Bottom