Sativa flowering schedule

flatlander77

I'm a newbie and time lines are getting exponentially important. Here's the buds. I'm gathering this is the beginning of " the swell " ??
420-magazine-mobile2102824639.jpg
so it'll be 4 weeks minimum probably? ( I really don't want a lot of amber, I like speedy heart thumping, racing thoughts sorta to baked to think ) or earlier or what should I expect here? I've read a few things saying I'm half done. Well shit it's day 62 of 12/12 so hopefully not another 50-60 days. ( it's actually on 11/13 cuz it sprouted some weird new growth that matched reveg but clearly not reveging) advice anyone?
P.s. If it does take another 30+ days and it keeps going at the rate it is, I'll have a few buds the size of my arm. Been doubling in size every 2 weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Without knowing your grow style and medium- it looks like it's probably suffering from N toxicity. Once in a while certain ph problems can cause lockout leading to N tox as well. This condition will lead to smaller buds and reduced quality.
What strain is it?

Bad picture, I'll take another tomorrow but it hasn't had any nutes for 3+ weeks. Thanks for the reply but not not looking for any advice outside of a vague schedule.
( one problem may be that I took to many leaves at 3 weeks but it pushed out new leaves at week 5 so she's good. The claw is part due to heat )

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom