Save My Buds Please!

BigBud91

Save my buds please!!!!

Seems a lot of noteable people here. I jave been growing a hindu kush in miracle gro soil vegged for 1- 1/2 months and the growtj is still at 8 inches. I was watering with plain water mixed with nirvana 0-0-1 organic.I have a 5 foot by 3 foot wide grow tent with a 280 4 bulb cfl. When i check the soil before 2 weeks into flower i noticed it had no nutes, my leaves were experiencing potassium issues, nute issues and some of the new growth was brown and curling in or dying lightly. So i know at 2 weeks flower your not supposed to so i transplanted back to the same pot but put some organic soil 0.5-0-0 with some all purpose espoma plant food 6-10-10. During the transplant there was barely any root structure but i have bud sites forming. So with that being said i took a quart of water mix with superthrive and plain water and gave it to the plant in the new soil with the organic mix. After about 2 days i ligt misted with FFTB, and NIRVANA 0-0-1. And at 4 days i gave the plant 1 cup of my superthrive and water mix. SHOULD I KEEP UP THE SUPERTHRIVE MIX? SHOULD I REVEG?PLEASE SOS ITS MY FIRST GROW AND NEW TO THE FORUM!!

Will upload pics just need some type of help first :thanks:

Re: Rookie Start At A Perpetual Garden

Nothing happens quickly in soil. Your ok, slow down and get a feeding schedule and use it because its easy to get lost or confused if you don't use it. Use week in lighting i.e. 2nd week of 12 12 might be week 6 on schedule if you veg 2 weeks not 4. Dial in your PH and have fun do not stress over it. Its fine.

Cheers

BigBud, that sounds like a mess. I don't really do bottled nutrients, pH fiddling, or any of that and would be of little help. Your set-up sounds fine. When you're ready to start a new plant there are a lot of things in this journal that will help you have an easier time. Read through it.

Seems a lot of noteable people here. I jave been growing a hindu kush in miracle gro soil vegged for 1- 1/2 months and the growtj is still at 8 inches. I was watering with plain water mixed with nirvana 0-0-1 organic.I have a 5 foot by 3 foot wide grow tent with a 280 4 bulb cfl. When i check the soil before 2 weeks into flower i noticed it had no nutes, my leaves were experiencing potassium issues, nute issues and some of the new growth was brown and curling in or dying lightly. So i know at 2 weeks flower your not supposed to so i transplanted back to the same pot but put some organic soil 0.5-0-0 with some all purpose espoma plant food 6-10-10. During the transplant there was barely any root structure but i have bud sites forming. So with that being said i took a quart of water mix with superthrive and plain water and gave it to the plant in the new soil with the organic mix. After about 2 days i ligt misted with FFTB, and NIRVANA 0-0-1. And at 4 days i gave the plant 1 cup of my superthrive and water mix. SHOULD I KEEP UP THE SUPERTHRIVE MIX? SHOULD I REVEG?PLEASE SOS ITS MY FIRST GROW AND NEW TO THE FORUM!! Will upload pics just need some type of help first

I will leave that up to someone other than me, because I too am brand new. I would recommend starting a journal for yourself and asking people (here for instance) for help on your grow. That's how I got lucky enough to have so many great growers helping me. I know nothing about nutes yet but have been told to avoid Miracle Gro. Feel free to read my journal from the beginning, there is a LOT of great info here on getting started. But welcome to my journal, The info here is free and there is a lot of it from some real pro growers here. I also suggest reading as much as you can. I started with 2 seedlings in Chia soil and now have 2 big plants going into flower. 2 in a medium state and 2 seedlings going.

Smokey

Thanx for the reply , i have some thunderbud coming and im putting that in an smartpot with organic from jump no transplants this time

Yea she looks a lil shitty i just got home and some of the leafs have frowned not all but some. Since only 2 1/2 weeks and she is barely flowering ( small budsites) pistils forming, im going to reveg until she gets her roots on track and once i see Lilly (HK) get her feet together with roots and vigor. Then i will switch back to flower. The whole month and a half in veg was a waste due to the soil. So now i guess its makeup time bt im sure like all mj she will bounce back

Back
Top Bottom