Scaredeecat First Grow White Widow & BB, Magic Bud, Critical Jack, Moby Dick #2

Congrats on the GG harvest!

On your strain question, I love BF strains in general but I didn't have good luck with the blue cheese. Could have been the fact that I had 4 in the tank and the 3 others were BF's version of Mazari and it was run over. Slow out of the box and a little thin for my liking.

Big Buddha is said to make a better version of that strain but I see Attitude is out right now.

well gg weighted in at 27.6 g and is tasting and smelling good, it has a taste of berrys with a hint of skunk in the back ground. the smell is slightly skunky more on the piney side after drying for 8 days. so i ended this grow with
60g of critical jack
16 g of moby dick#2
27.6 g of bag seed gorillia grape not bad for a first time indoor grow.
i will complete the soil plants i have in bloom now and order some more seeds to grow in bubbles after the first of the year. so i think my first grow is complete and the mods can move this journal to completed. i will still be around and will start my second grow journal with bubbles in january with new strains:tokin: see you around 420

i want to thank everyone that helped me along the way:roorrip:
roseman
mostly crazy
tortured soul
green007
diesel farmer
and many others

thanks bros if it had not been for all of you, i don't think i could have done it. i am looking foward to my next bubble grow with different strains.:) mean while i will enjoy what i have grown, best i have seen around these parts for a minute:grinjoint: everybody asking where you get it and can you get more? i tell them oh some guy from somewhere south or north or west or east and he went back home. what ever i fell like telling them at the time:)

Back
Top Bottom