Scaredeecat First Grow White Widow & BB, Magic Bud, Critical Jack, Moby Dick #2

gg still only about 20%amber on trics

8-10-2010_005.JPG

8-10-2010_004.JPG

made some hash from trim using rosemans method

8-10-2010_003.JPG

8-10-2010_002.JPG

these three plants will be switched to bud in my next journal along with clones cut from them in and grown in bubbles, just waiting on current gg to finish so i can clean cabinet and rearrange a/c unit to get more room to grow:tokin:

critical jack, moby dick#2 and Gorillia Grape

8-10-2010_006.JPG

That is some tasty looking hash!!:thumb:

Over 2oz on one plant is pretty dang good bro! :bravo:

I just went through your journal again, and I didn't see any bloom room temps in the beginning with the T5 before you added the AC. Any chance you remember how hot it got without it? What brand is that T5?

I look forward to the gg harvest. ;)

Over 2oz on one plant is pretty dang good bro! :bravo:

I just went through your journal again, and I didn't see any bloom room temps in the beginning with the T5 before you added the AC. Any chance you remember how hot it got without it? What brand is that T5?

I look forward to the gg harvest. ;)

with out ac it was 90-100:yikes: i got the ac well before i started seeds
hydrofarm 8 tube 4 foot

trying to figure out what i am going to do in cfl cabinet now because it runs 85 with lights on and i plan on moving bubbles there for veg this next grow the soil plants don't seem to mind it but the bubbles might, i think my res temp would be to high, i think i may run some duct from ac to cab, gg has got to finish so i can do work

well gg is still only about 30% amber and i am going to river for the week son will be taking care of my girls. i think gg will be ready this week soon, started flush today. i moved ac unit so i could use the dehum mode and dropped hum to 40% and cleaned up cabinet and reapplied home defence :)

8-13-2010_020.JPG

8-13-2010_003.JPG

8-13-2010_002.JPG

8-13-2010_004.JPG

i have decide to flower out the soil plants and grow a different strain in bubbles, i am thinking, skunky,fruity, potent:) any ideas on what strains you think i should grow, help me pick a couple Deep Water Culture

8-13-2010_017.JPG

8-13-2010_018.JPG

8-13-2010_019.JPG

Sounds like you're set. Have a good trip!

i think things will be ok as long as he waters them every couple days wont nute again until next friday and i have it already mixed and phed all he has to do is check ph to make sure it stayed at 6.3.
should be a fun week they are not calling for it to be to hot. and i have some good bud to smoke:bong::)

Damn good lookin cfl buds I just cant get over it:clap:. If you want some killer good buds that are skunky and fruity, you cant go wrong with super skunk. Blue dream also has a very fruity taste with skunky type of buzz. But if you want some couchlock type fruity and skunky stuff, I would say go with Royal Kush if you know where to find clones. Seeds sold online. BEST stuff I have had when grown well. Its an afghan x skunk hybrid and is some of the best tasting, hardest hitting stuff I have ever had. Too bad its so hard to find. Guess you gotta grow some stuff yourself if you want to get specific with what you like to consume :cheesygrinsmiley:

Damn good lookin cfl buds I just cant get over it:clap:. If you want some killer good buds that are skunky and fruity, you cant go wrong with super skunk. Blue dream also has a very fruity taste with skunky type of buzz. But if you want some couchlock type fruity and skunky stuff, I would say go with Royal Kush if you know where to find clones. Seeds sold online. BEST stuff I have had when grown well. Its an afghan x skunk hybrid and is some of the best tasting, hardest hitting stuff I have ever had. Too bad its so hard to find. Guess you gotta grow some stuff yourself if you want to get specific with what you like to consume :cheesygrinsmiley:

thanks bro. the royal kush sounds good

looking at the strains a couple i am thinking about for my 2nd bubble grow

with a name like blue cheese, its got to be stinky
Barney's Farm - Blue Cheese (Regular/Feminized)

The famous Skunk #1 “Cheese” pheno bred through the original Blueberry line. Easy to grow. Yields maximum with a pronounced skunky- cheese aroma and taste. This plant grows short and stocky with strong side branches of resin filled buds. The effect is powerful, stony and comforting.
Orientation: Regular & Feminized
Type: Indica
Genetics: Big Buddha Cheese X Blueberry
Yield: Optimum indoor. 500 gr/m2
Indoor Height: 55 – 65 cm
Indoor flowering time: 55 to 65 days
Outdoor harvest time: End September

Looking at this one after sg grow
Barney's Farm - Pineapple Chunk (Feminized)

We crossed the famous "Barney’s" Pineapple with our Cheese/Skunk #1 with the intention of breeding in to this new variety the essence and flavour of these two delicious strains. The result is an extremely vigourous and stable plant. Mould and disease resistant.
Flowering to a beautiful conclusion in just 55 days. The essence and flavour of Pineapple Chunk is immediately obvious. Its aroma of earthy Cheese X Skunk is backed up by a secondary scent of Pineapple. The taste is delicious and unique. Earthy flavours are underpinned by a strong tasty Pineapple aftershock.
Pineapple Chunk is most rewarding. A huge giver with a massive THC output and high CBD gives a powerful couch lock effect.
TYPE Indica Dominant
GENETICS Pineapple X Skunk # 1 X Chee
YIELD Optimum indoor. 650 gr/m2
HEIGHT 60- 80 cm
FLOWERING TIME 55 to 60 days
HARVEST TIME End of September
THC 25%
CBD 1.1

this one sounds sweet

Papaya_6_medium.jpg

Papaya (Mango) is a fast growing plant, mold and disease resistant, and usually an early maturing plant. Papaya has a sweet, tropical fruity flavour. Papaya is a heavy, greasy indica staying low and dense, very suitable for sea of green gardens. The buzz from our papaya is lethargic, almost narcotic.
Plant height: Short Plant
Stoned or high?: Stoned INDICA
THC level: High THC
Flowering Weeks: 8
Yield : 500
Harvest Month: 8/9

i like vanilla
Barney's Farm - Vanilla Kush (Feminized)

Cannabis Cup Winner 2009.
This incredible new Indica-dominant strain is one of the most fragrant, full-flavored and potent

what do you think

well gorillia grape finished over night looked at it yesterday morning and it was 20-30% amber and this morning it was 50% so chop chop:yahoo:

trimmed her up and hung it, some nice fat smelly tight buds on this one

i am gone fishin:yahoo:
8-14-2010_002.JPG

8-14-2010_003.JPG

8-14-2010_004.JPG

8-14-2010_001.JPG

8-14-2010_008.JPG

That Gorilla Grape is looking Sweet!!! :yahoo:

Back
Top Bottom