Scaredeecat First Grow White Widow & BB, Magic Bud, Critical Jack, Moby Dick #2

Re: Scaredeecat first grow whitewidow&bb, magic bud, critical jack, moby dick#2

Welcome to 420, glad you joined us. Are you a bubble grower?

Thanks for the welcome:thanks:. Yes I am a bubble grower. I am currently running a custom veg bubble bucket with segregated tubing and airstones to prevent roots getting tangled up. It really seems to be working much better than my old design. My flower room is the pretty common 5 gallon paint bucket style.

But I'm not going to jack this mans thread. Good job on the grow OP

Thanks for the welcome:thanks:. Yes I am a bubble grower. I am currently running a custom veg bubble bucket with segregated tubing and airstones to prevent roots getting tangled up. It really seems to be working much better than my old design. My flower room is the pretty common 5 gallon paint bucket style.

But I'm not going to jack this mans thread. Good job on the grow OP

glad you are here bro, i don't mind you showing us what you have here

reps for you:goodjob:
thanks alien8 and back to ya if i can

Hi scardecat,happy 50th,looks like your son did a good job for ya.Plants look great,won't be too long now.:goodjob::tokin:

thanks hh ya son did a fine job, i am closer to finish than i was:)

Looking good bro!!! :ganjamon:

thanks dd

thanks green i never thought i would be 50

Happy Birthday SC! It's all down hill from here! Enjoy the ride! LOL!

thanks mc ya 50 is over the hill they say but i am thinking it could be the best part of my life:grinjoint:now only if i could see what i am writing with out glasses

50 is the beginning of the best part of your life.

glad you are here bro, i don't mind you showing us what you have here

Thanks and happy birthday

I will post a couple of pics later tonight. I'm curious how many days into flowering you are? I am at 3 weeks with my 3 girls and am kinda bummed about the critical jack not really filling out very much but boy is it getting frosty. The frisian dew on the other hand is a monster with pretty purple buds all over it with no frost.

Thanks and happy birthday

I will post a couple of pics later tonight. I'm curious how many days into flowering you are? I am at 3 weeks with my 3 girls and am kinda bummed about the critical jack not really filling out very much but boy is it getting frosty. The frisian dew on the other hand is a monster with pretty purple buds all over it with no frost.

mine are 35 days into bloom, show us some pics bro

I said it was downhill! Downhill can be good! Don't have to try as hard and you still get things done. You just know all the shortcuts!

yes downhill could be quite fun, and much easyer than uphill:grinjoint:

:thanks:thanks bros for all the hb's :partyboy:

rose thanks for the reps bro back at ya when i can

:thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks::adore::adore:

mine are 35 days into bloom, show us some pics bro

Ok Here are a few pics. Sorry I didn't get home in time to take pics of the critical jack before I got home so the HPS lighting doesn't really do them justice. Plus all I have is a camera phone.

Shot of the three girls (Frisian dew, Critical Jack, El Nino)

2010-07-13_20_09_44.jpg

Critical Jack. Its super frosty already and the pic doesn't do it justice
2010-07-13_20_10_05.jpg

Frisian Dew pics from Sunday. Its a really temperamental strain compared to the rest so don't mind the nute burn haha.

IMG950176.jpg

IMG952645.jpg

IMG953558.jpg

This is Moby D before he got assassinated for being a hermie. Incuded is a nut shot.

2010-07-03_23_06_21.jpg

2010-07-05_12_27_12.jpg

I would also like to point out I am a legal Medical Cannabis user and caregiver.

Thanks for letting me post on your thread. If there is anything I can do to help or you have any questions about my grow feel free to ask or send me a PM.

That purple color coming out is pretty nuts! Which plant is that again?

SG

That is Dutch Passion Frisian Dew. It's an outdoor strain that i brought inside lol. The thing is so covered in buds already at three weeks Im trying to figure out how im gonna string it up.

That is Dutch Passion Frisian Dew. It's an outdoor strain that i brought inside lol. The thing is so covered in buds already at three weeks Im trying to figure out how im gonna string it up.

That is crazy, gonna be huge I take it.

SG

they look great abe, why don't you start a late journal so we can watch the finish. you can become a Deep Water Culture by going to the user cp and putting the bubblehad logo in your sig. you should go to the Deep Water Culture thread anyway to check it out Deep Water Culture home page

got to love when they start to frost over like that. looking good!

Back
Top Bottom