Scaredeecat First Grow White Widow & BB, Magic Bud, Critical Jack, Moby Dick #2

Re: Scaredeecat first grow whitewidow&bb, magic bud, critical jack, moby dick#2

I don't know what you mean by that term (if you're not referring to swollen calyxes). Sorry.

I don't know what you mean by that term (if you're not referring to swollen calyxes). Sorry.

ts i don't know what i am talking about:)
i bought the high times special collectors edition seeds and strains guide 2010 mag this week and just got a chance to look at it this morning an low and behold i see what i have on page 40 and 41. seed pods????
i don't know how this could have happen but it looks like it. do you have access to the mag? if it is seeds it's only about 20 on whole plant and not in buds but at bottom of cola, would this mean the seeds would be female?

here is the pic in mag
seedpod_001.jpg

here is my plant

7-16-2010_0032.JPG

did res change this morning, plants are at 39 days bloom
ph at 5.9
rest temp 70 my tap water is warm
air temp 69
hum 40%
ppm 1250

i raised the t5 to get some better top pics

7-17-2010_001.JPG

7-17-2010_002.JPG

7-17-2010_003.JPG

7-17-2010_004.JPG

7-17-2010_006.JPG

the pic below are a soil plant, gorrilia grape bag seed at 21 days bloom
7-17-2010_008.JPG

7-17-2010_009.JPG

7-17-2010_010.JPG

7-17-2010_011.JPG

7-17-2010_012.JPG

Looks awesome man! Where did you get the high times strain guide? I can't find it on their site.

i got it at a local valero gas station

Plants are lookin good SD, peace!

thanks d they came a long ways so far:cheer:

Swollen calyx:

Is this a hermafradite?

An Advanced Study - Maturation and Harvesting of Cannabis

Unless you've had a male flower appear and dump pollen, I wouldn't worry about it.

no male flowers, thanks for the links:bravo:reps to ya

no male flowers

So they are swollen pregnant caylxes! Baby SEEDS!

If scaredeecat had a male flower that pollenated it, then yes. Otherwise it's just the normal kind of swollen calyx that many unfertilized females exhibit during flowering (call it a "false pregnancy" if you like;)). I guess the jury is still out since it IS possible to miss a male flower. Then again, that usually happens deep into flowering or towards the end when buds are denser and it's easier to miss them during inspection.

Too bad there wasn't a light that a person could hang in their closet that would sterilize any pollen that was likely to float free in the next several hours without harming anything else. I could see applications for such a light in bars and nightclubs as well...

Too bad there wasn't a light that a person could hang in their closet that would sterilize any pollen that was likely to float free in the next several hours without harming anything else. I could see applications for such a light in bars and nightclubs as well...

Ts now that would solve the world population problem:rofl:

thanks for your insight on this. i guess i have a girl just wanting to produce off spring anyway she can, since i pulled the herms before they opened up flowers it is a false preg. the other 2 in the box still do not have it showing so i think i am ok:yahoo:

QUOTE]

There might be such a light, who knows? Perhaps an ionizer, or some sort of electronic energy that kills or sterilizes pollen????
sure would be a great invention, if you could invent it.

Back
Top Bottom