Scaredeecat First Grow White Widow & BB, Magic Bud, Critical Jack, Moby Dick #2

Mmmmmm.... you would have loved Ponce Inlet this past weekend Scardeecat. I went surfing there for about 5 days.... sadly I didn't even think about fishing. Tsk, Tsk!! Those buds on the other hand... awesome bro! Those would definitely be out in the boat with me day!

Mmmmmm.... you would have loved Ponce Inlet this past weekend Scardeecat. I went surfing there for about 5 days.... sadly I didn't even think about fishing. Tsk, Tsk!! Those buds on the other hand... awesome bro! Those would definitely be out in the boat with me day!

i think i would, i went to fl on my honeymoon by car and went all the way down to Miami on the east and across alligator alley back up the west coast, that was fun stopped overnighted and fished all along the way
if i were you i would go on a head boat out of ponce and catch some snapper and grouper :)
here is a link to a service, i hope you use it and let us know how you did
Critter Fleet Deep Sea Fishing and Charters Located Minutes from the Ocean in Central Florida

This is great!!! Your plants look awsome!! I am closely watching!! :theband:

Id say 2 weeksish... maybe longer if you can hold out:bravo:

thanks bl, i think about two more weeks on cj for sure, md is about ready 50% of pixels are red, i will get microscope today and look at trichomes closely, i wont chop before its time, i got some bud to smoke and in no hurry

thanks bl, i think about two more weeks on cj for sure, md is about ready 50% of pixels are red, i will get microscope today and look at trichomes closely, i wont chop before its time, i got some bud to smoke and in no hurry
SCAREDEECAT- Nice, yea I have been forced to take down plants early many times in the past.. Its best to let them go as long as possible, And if you are already sittin on some smoke might aswell..Great work:popcorn:

I agree with both of you, do not chop until the plant is ready. Unless you really really have to. Mine as well let the plant be all that it can be. :smokin:

Back
Top Bottom