Scrog newbie question

FlyBoy

I am planing to grow in scrog technique. Is the topping the only way to get more tops? Because i want to grow as fast i can and if i will top plants they will need more time to grow again.

Thats right. They are a few days old... so the topping(do you mean FIM or ordinary?) and LST is right decision for me to grow as fast as possible? How much veg do you suggest?

they grow pretty fast depending on soil or hydro, topping recover very quick, like oks226 said, if you take just a small part, it bounce back right away, I've topped 1 of my girl 10 times in 10 days, I use a screen also, and the screen is only few inches above the pot, 2 plants in bubble bucket, with the screen being low, I can start pulling the plants across very early and expose all internudes as they come along :) the 2nd girl had be topped 6 times, in total between the 2 I have about 25 tops coming up the way. they are almost in veg for 5 weeks so far, I be putting them in to flower once they form the canopys on all the tops, which wont be very long :)

Back
Top Bottom