SCROG question, another one!

My journal is sloppy I guess, same feeling as you. But my knowledge has grown so much for indoor growing from just reading those other well put together journals that I know there's no way I'd have the success I'm having now without them. InTheShed has great stuff on just about everything and if not will steer you right to it. @Buds Buddy has awesome journals with stuff going from scratch to complete setups, I could name a dozen more and two dozen after that and still not knock the foam off the top of this treasure trove. And by all means do your thing the way you feel is going to work but keep this in mind, we're all here to try and help you make it the best it can be right? Good deal and good growing. GG

My journal is sloppy I guess, same feeling as you. But my knowledge has grown so much for indoor growing from just reading those other well put together journals that I know there's no way I'd have the success I'm having now without them. InTheShed has great stuff on just about everything and if not will steer you right to it. @Buds Buddy has awesome journals with stuff going from scratch to complete setups, I could name a dozen more and two dozen after that and still not knock the foam off the top of this treasure trove. And by all means do your thing the way you feel is going to work but keep this in mind, we're all here to try and help you make it the best it can be right? Good deal and good growing. GG
Yep. I wouldn't be anywhere near where I am without this forum. I've found Emilya's stuff on watering to be quite helpful too. There's a ton of good information and lots of people willing to share their knowledge. I love it. I try to encourage people to please criticize my every move. I have no ego and just want to grow great weed. Lol.

Thanks. I just observe in all these grow videos that people fill their scrog screen and then just let the plants go. That's all well and good, but to me it seems it sort of defeats the whole scrog idea. Mostly because every single plant, unless you're lucky enough to be growing identical clones (I'm not, lol), is going to stretch differently. So people end up with some buds getting more light than others, obviously defeating (to some extent) the scrog idea. I have seen that many people control the stretch by tying the branches down to the originial scrog sreen THROUGH the stretch, and that works too. BUT - then you kind of have to leave space for that in the scrog screen to begin with, right? Otherwise you end with an out of control screen. Forget that. I want a perfect level full canopy from the moment they start showing buds and the stretch is presumably over or mostly over. From there if there was more stretch at different rates it's a simple matter to simply tie the branches down a little bit to the second scrog screen.
Take a look at @West Hippie , journal. He SCROGS & Super Crops the SCROG. Pretty interesting journal & a good grower to get tips from.

Take a look at @West Hippie , journal. He SCROGS & Super Crops the SCROG. Pretty interesting journal & a good grower to get tips from.
Thanks @Buds Buddy , it’s just a semi scrog. I use the net for the flood and drain . On DWC a net would get in the way . Wasn’t too happy with this journal once I got past 5 grams on the new MC the ph ate my lunch . The girls came out alright I believe there can have been more volume. I supercrop to maintain a level canopy. This is the supercrop thread I use .

Back
Top Bottom