Seattle's best

GREENDREAMIN

Hey yall. my name is Brian. I'm 28. I'm a medical patient here in Seattle.ive been growing for 2 years as a newbie, dealt with all the tardo's tellin me this works and that works, and then..... i began to realize that almost every thing i thought i knew as "common knowledge" was simply common misconception...... since then ive concerned myself with the why's, the what fors, the hows and the fixes.......also i find if im always working on some sort of do-it-urself project, i seem to need to medicate slightly less often...... uhhhhh.... whatelse. k, i have (2) 1000watt hps/mh 110/220 sunsystem switchable magnetic exposed ballasts. (2) 6" aircooled yiedmaster classic reflectors. 400 watt digital metal halide on mover on peripheal of garden suspended from a hydrofarm light track. the metal halide and hps combo seems to work really well. for my clones and small plants i have a 200watt(actually uses 200 watts) CFL in a batwing, and a couple 15 dollar 68watt home depot CFL's to start unrooted clones. i uses rapid rooters, and clonex gel.they work flawlessly... even when dropping extension cords and other dumb stoner accidents......just cant kill my clones. - and i put them right into solo cups and mist them with a spray bottle when needed..nothin fancy.i get roots out the plugs in 10 days.....it can be done quicker tho........ a humidome is unnessacary to start with, but speeds up the process and help maintain uniformity which is realatively important in a Sea Of Green, -or any canopy maximizing method i should think....i am growing. ak47, jack herer, og master kush, elephant and blueberry. blueberry is a purple calyxed strain with green leaves-instead of the more common purple leaves to green calyx's, it is crazy, and temperature doesnt effect the coloration,except to maybe add a slightly more purpley tint if you cool your evening air a bit....ak47 just gets frosty and yields the best for me inany method ive tried; S.O.G , S.C.R.O.G, MEDIUM UNTOPPED AND LARGE TOPPED CANOPY MONSTERS.... the og is next heaviest yielding, followed by the jack and blueberry. - i believe that the elephant was my heaviest yielder prior to a stressfull mother situation which left me with scraggly lil clones that are lethargic when my others were vigorous.......alas, my elephant is on its last run.... i am growing 5 plants that would be 9 feet tall if not topped and tied down. my stems are over 3inches thick and my pots are 22 gallons, i use sunshine mix number 4, coarse perlite, and coco fiber.maybe the mix ratio is 2 bales sunshine, the mondo bag of coarse perlite, and 2 bricks botanicare coir fiber. i started with aurora innovations soul synthetics, moved to their roots organic line, then got smart, and utilize organicares line. i read an article i have since been unable to lovate in an unrememberalbe weed magazine about this guiy who used 5 gallon buckets with no holes and grew monster lollipopped afghani bullrider.... he never flushed, and never had salt build up issues.... and that was my biggest yield inhibitor...... i didnt really know about the salt build up. for somereason the organicare doesnt need it. i think it has to do with the nutes being organic, but i will research this, and once i feel knowledgable on it, ill share what ive learned. i use the granular organicare PURE grow and PURE bloom nutes. i then use their additives - humega soil conditioner, huvega mag. supplement, and nitrex nitrogen additive.. i switch the huvega magnesium supplement out every other time for general hydroponics cal/mag. I uses general hydroponics fruit n fusion to give a light berry essence and to take advantage of the easily accessible molasses and cane sugar. i use humboldt nutes purple max snow storm, and it stacks the triches. i randomly foliar feed with p.max, and moderately water it in as well. i have noticed no real color change other than in leaf stems, and that often happens anyway, but triche are improved by 10-20percent it seems. i used aurora roots organics oregonism XL a mychoraze product. i uses auarora innovations big swell to help enlarge buds, and i utilise general hydroponics granular kool bloom in 5th week thru 7th week, move to only bigswell, fruit n fusion and humboldt nutes gravity. often add a little p.max/snowstorm . last 14 days before harvest i rotate flushes with clearex and water everyday for a week, and flush with only water the last week. it works....but im only gettin 2 pounds this time i think............. help me maximize yield......?

Re: Seattle's best....

High GREENDREAMIN, :welcome: to 420 Magazine!

I think you'll find this is the best mmj community out there... Dedicated to spreading awareness of the benefits of Cannabis. :thumb:

Our members are some of the most knowledgable and the most helpful anywhere!

If you haven't already, please take a moment to check out the guidelines: Forum Guidelines - Please Read Before Posting, they will assist you in navigating the forum.

Here are some other links that you should check out:

Our mission statement: Mission Statement
Questions: Frequently Asked Questions - 420 Magazine
Uploading photos: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos
Grow support: How to Ask for Grow Support
How to grow: How to Grow Marijuana - 420 Magazine
MMJ lounge: Medical Marijuana Lounge - 420 Magazine
News: International Cannabis News - 420 Magazine
Medical Marijuana News - 420 Magazine
Hemp News - 420 Magazine
Medical Marijuana Scientific Data - 420 Magazine
Help support the cause: Please Help Support 420 Magazine

Also, please check out the monthly contests linked below in my signature, and feel free to participate by voting and/or entering!

:Namaste:

Re: Seattle's best....

im all about 420 mag love. the best by far. i did make a sulphur burner on here from house scraps due to a do it yourself thread for a total of $12.62.-AND THATWAS MY FIRST DAY

:welcome:to the :420: Family:woohoo:
We are here to Spread cannabis Awareness, News, and Information.
Please feel free to :surf: https://www.420magazine.com/community/ and let us know what you think? Sounds like you're off and running my friend!! I will provide some fantastic links to some of our resources and Members grow journals who will be happy you dropped by to say hello.
If there is anything we can assist you with just ask, the only bad questions, are the ones not asked.
Here you grow:
International Cannabis News - 420 Magazine
MEDICAL MARIJUANA - 420 Magazine
Plant and Bud Photos - 420 Magazine
Smoke2Js Magic Garden - Cloneville Featuring Blue Planet Nutrients
Doc Bud: All Organic OG Kush SCROG
Gator Uncaged

Back
Top Bottom