Second opinion needed

Steveador

420 Member
Sort of a new grower. I have a flowerbomb kush seedling that has some yellow spots and slight deformation of the leaves. The node spacing is also super close. It's under a 1000w bestva LED, 24" from the top of the plant. Just wondering if it looks ok, or if theres anything I should be concerned with.

Attachments

• 20191001_180052.jpg
    20191001_180052.jpg
    432.7 KB · Views: 47
:welcome: to the forum...

She looks like she's suffering from a cal/mag deficiency. We need more information about your grow to suggest how this can be corrected. Please follow the link in my signature How to ask for grow support.

thanks for the reply, so as per your grow support advice:

she's a flowerbomb kush, indica dominant (70% i believe) in the veg stage, it's been above soil for about 2 weeks and was planted from seed. i'm growing in soil, just some indoor potting mix from my local garden store for now, going to repot into a mixture of sea soil compost and peat based soil once the plant out grows its small 3 inch pot. as i said i have a bestva 1000w LED, which i have only been using for about a week. before that she was under a 100w equivalent CFL, the temp of the grow room is around 26C (just under 80F) with around 40% relative humidity. not sure what my pH is as i don't have a test kit yet. there's no pests, and i'm watering whenever the top layer of soil becomes dry, or the pot feels light every second day or so. i have only fertilized the plant once (which happens to have been today oct 3rd) with a natural fertilizer 5N-2P-2K. Hope this helps! thanks.

I suggest reading Emilas' paper 'The Proper Way to Water a Potted Plant.' You may also want to follow her current journal. She is a well known, highly respected soil grower. I grow in coco/perlite, and don't have the experience with soil needed to give you the best advice.

Back
Top Bottom