Second Opinion

khoyle

420 Member
I think this plant is ready to harvest but would love a second opinion. It's a gorilla glue auto on day 85 from germination.

P1.jpg

P2.jpg

P3.jpg

P4.jpg

Hiya - looking good
Most will say to wait for the trichomes to start turning amber but I personally chop them a little earlier, more milky
I'd say you're pretty close - just a few more days maybe
Last few days I let it start to dry out in the pot for a head start

Hiya - looking good
Most will say to wait for the trichomes to start turning amber but I personally chop them a little earlier, more milky
I'd say you're pretty close - just a few more days maybe
Last few days I let it start to dry out in the pot for a head start
I was planning to harvest today. I've already flushed it and I have been letting it dry. I'll give it another day or two.

Look at the calyx and bracts. You want them to be fat and covered in milky trichomes.

Dont go by trichomes on leaves or eve sugar leaves. They can deceive you as they mature sooner than the flower trichomes that you want to puff.

I usually wait for chop and go by change of smell. Thats my indicator to chop. When the plant gets ripe the terpines change. You can smell it pretty easily the change happening.

I've got plants that smell like dank mushroom soil then when ripe start to smell like fruit of berries. Then its chop time.

Back
Top Bottom