Harvest Time?

PaulKersey

I'm fairly new to growing and just wanted to get opinions on how close one of my plants is to harvest.
The strain is Gorilla Glue and its on day 46 right now.

21392764_10156250930736789_745282617_o.jpg

I'm fairly new to growing and just wanted to get opinions on how close one of my plants is to harvest.
The strain is Gorilla Glue and its on day 46 right now.

From seed? Or flower eithier way I'm guessing still more time but your picture is broken ?

Do you have s loupe to read trichromes? Your looking for a nice body buzz look for around 10-20% amber yellow brown colour through loupe or if head high very little amber to know more cloudy clear

This one snuck up on me, still haven't flushed yet, was expecting her to be done in another 2-3 weeks.
Do you think doing a late flush will effect it alot?

No I'd let it go another week or so then post back pm if you'd like.

Also don't listen to what it says on package of box most strains I'm seeing from us noobs mostly is stunted issues delay life it's a feminized seed? Auto? Sorry

Tired ... my ddd is killin me tonight .

There are factors to consider I've found along my expierence ie ph lockouts def issues stunted over water environment etc that can make the plant need more time . I hope that made some kind of sense so much better in person explaining lol

Yeah it makes sense, thanks for the quick response as well!
You think I should start flushing it for that extra week?

Soil or coco hydro growing bud?

Soil I'm
I'm
Not sure about I know coco my friend on here valued member . said good for coco 6-10 days or hydro . Soil I'd guess two weeks 10-14 days

Where do I get my guess from in case your wondering ...

Coco is fed more or less daily and is usually constantly wet so when flushing it breezes through due to medium
Being more accessible to oxygen then soil. Again this is a guess. For soil. So soil it tight dense /compact . So flushing should be longer to make sure all chemicals are gone. ....

Back
Top Bottom