Seed banks

clever

I really don't know what the norm? is for germination rate, but I would think that what they charge would mean a good percentage would come up. I hav'nt had much luck, my first was 6 for 13, 2nd 3 for 16, and now 4 for 10. How is that, is that about right. I hav'nt quite got cloning down, so its getting frustrating putting out money blindly. as soon as I get cloning I wont need seeds, ut thats another thread. So whats up with the seeds? I'm using more than one bank and several different breeders

From a good seed bank you should get 90-100% every time, MAYBE 80% if you got unlucky.

If you are having roughly the same success rates with different strains and different companies then it is most likely your technique.

Ive always found seed germination to be really easy. But this cloning shit so far has kicked my ass.

Both the water glass method and the paper tower work good. IMHO paper town method is king. I prefer to put a lightly moist towel around that paper towel as it keeps the seed warm and it is a extra barrier from letting the towel dry out. If the paper towel drys out the seeds fucked within minutes or hours.

I have tried the glas of water, the paper towel moist in a sandwich bag, recently I bought a heat mat tray and humidity dome, soil, RW cube, jiffy plug I thought it might be me, the water, the temp. I'll just keep trying. I've got some barney's 8 ball kush, Igot them cause of the high germ rate and its supposed to be one of the easiest to grow we'll see thanks for your reply

Back
Top Bottom