Seed prices online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eek .... I haven't seen any 100 dollar seeds myself, guess I'm not shopping in the right places for that. All of the seeds I've purchased came in around 10 bux each, which I don't consider terrible considering how much an ounce costs at the dispensary. First purchase was from overseas, and I wouldn't repeat with that company if you paid me. My second was with a local seed store (well local is relative, it was about 90 miles from me) and I will likely stick with them now since they have a store I can actually walk in to. (better to do the shopping online tho, and know what you're after)

I’ve use three different online seed suppliers, all are outside the US, which is where I live. Had good experiences with all of them. Seeds around $10 ea., although I did get a couple 2 for 1 deals, which lowered the cost per seed, plus all offered freebies. All had quick, stealth shipping, considering they were coming from overseas., averages 8-12 days from order to arrival. Currently I use @CaliSeedStore Store, which is a 420 Sponsor. They have good seeds, selection, and prices, they also have super fast shipping.

Eek .... I haven't seen any 100 dollar seeds myself, guess I'm not shopping in the right places for that. All of the seeds I've purchased came in around 10 bux each, which I don't consider terrible considering how much an ounce costs at the dispensary. First purchase was from overseas, and I wouldn't repeat with that company if you paid me. My second was with a local seed store (well local is relative, it was about 90 miles from me) and I will likely stick with them now since they have a store I can actually walk in to. (better to do the shopping online tho, and know what you're after)
It was apples n bananas from Compound..$1000 for 10 beans...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom