Seed Stashers Anonymous

I have a seed addiction myself. Just bought some this AM I may never pop lol.

Hi, my name is Phantom and I’m a seed collector or “stasher”.

All: “Hi, Phantom.”

I guess it was today that I realized I have a problem. I decided to take my monthly dispensary allowance (currently growing my first plants in 10+ years) and spend it on seeds instead. I have seeds stored in my refrigerator, seeds en route via mail, and now more seeds on the way. It’s not like I need anymore seeds, I have more than enough to last me a full year but now I have 100+ seeds ordered. I feel like I have lost all control and addiction has a firm grasp of my green thumb and is unwilling to let grow. The only way I can shake myself of this addiction is to try and plant as many seeds as I have to keep my mind busy and as far away as possible from the Sponsors’ websites and my bitcoin account. The addiction is real, you start out just an innocent hobby grower, the next thing you know, free seeds and discounts have you in a trance as you fill out the third order form this month.

I know I can’t be the only one suffering from this terrible, seemingly incurable illness, there has to be others like me. Please if you are like me, use this thread to share your struggles with seed stashing. We are here to help.

In all seriousness and joking aside, I have bought an ungodly amount of seeds these last 4-6 months. Luckily, I have a wonderful group of friends back home willing to take some off my hands to give loving garden homes to and promised to pay it forward to the gardeners they know.

I also want to thank the Sponsors here, please look into buying from the people that support this forum before looking elsewhere.
I am there for you Brother! Sustain.

i went pretty hard this weekend on an order. this order easily triples the size of my already ridiculous collection that i have no business or purpose of having o_O

original skunk #1- 100 pack
sugar haze - 100 pack
mr nice - skunk haze 18 pack
mr nice - g13 skunk 18 pack
sensi - super skunk fem 5 pack
sensi - durban poison fem 6 pack (2x 3 packs)
white label - white skunk fem 5 pack

also ended up with 6 critical purple kush fem and 6 jack herer fem from the seeds man by proxy. plus the 8 mystery beans i have in that order.. got dayum.

im getting really into the genetic preservation thing and being able to get my hands on skunk #1 and haze from skunkman himself is too tempting. plus all the mr. nice stuff needs no intro.

id like to breed a nice G13 Skunk male with my hunted pheno of MK Ultra (og kush x g13) to create my own strain "OG13".

now im just eyeballing some Black Widow beans since thats the real deal and one of the few classic original strains from their original breeder that i dont have.

glad i have this thread to talk about it with. a good support group.

I picked up some of Sam's Ancestral Skunk earlier this fall to try and germinate this spring. I bought a few hundred seeds because the germination rate is around 20%. I'm hoping to get enough male and female plants to do a nice sized open pollination for seeds to pheno hunt. If I get enough to germinate I may skip the OP and go straight into selective breeding.

I picked up some of Sam's Ancestral Skunk earlier this fall to try and germinate this spring. I bought a few hundred seeds because the germination rate is around 20%. I'm hoping to get enough male and female plants to do a nice sized open pollination for seeds to pheno hunt. If I get enough to germinate I may skip the OP and go straight into selective breeding.
thats incredible! could you maybe pm me and say where i can get more of sams strains directly from him? i dont wanna violate any rules here. i was also wondering why a 10 pack of what i got was $45 but the 100 pack was $95, maybe thats why?

i went pretty hard this weekend on an order. this order easily triples the size of my already ridiculous collection that i have no business or purpose of having o_O

seedsman original skunk #1- 100 pack
seedsman sugar haze - 100 pack

also ended up with 6 critical purple kush fem and 6 jack herer fem from the seeds man by proxy. plus the 8 mystery beans i have in that order.. got dayum.

im getting really into the genetic preservation thing and being able to get my hands on skunk #1 and haze from skunkman himself is too tempting. plus all the mr. nice stuff needs no intro.

id like to breed a nice G13 Skunk male with my hunted pheno of MK Ultra (og kush x g13) to create my own strain "OG13".

now im just eyeballing some Black Widow beans since thats the real deal and one of the few classic original strains from their original breeder that i dont have.

Dang you did hit it hard. I snagged some Alaskan Purple, Animal Cookies, and some GMO cross. I may have also got some Chem Cookies. I honestly hit a blur until after checkout. Then I am like ... what just happened ...

Dang you did hit it hard. I snagged some Alaskan Purple, Animal Cookies, and some GMO cross. I may have also got some Chem Cookies. I honestly hit a blur until after checkout. Then I am like ... what just happened ...
ohhh nice! i love chemmy stuff. unlike most of us you probably have room to actually grow those beans :p it really is a high filling the cart and checking out. or is the high from the bowl i smoked before shopping? who knows.

honestly the 100 packs seemed excessive but the price per seed was such a ridiculous difference than the 10 pack that it made no sense to buy the 10 packs. im gonna need a bigger mother tent after this one.

seedsman original skunk #1- 100 pack
seedsman sugar haze - 100 pack

Nicely done politoed :thumb:

Hello, my name is southern cough and I'm a seed stasher...
So...anyone know of any black Friday seed deals too good to resist? Best I've seen so far is 10% off. Eh, okay i suppose.

I need my seed fix maaan...help me out maaan...

Hi, my name is Phantom and I’m a seed collector or “stasher”.

All: “Hi, Phantom.”

I guess it was today that I realized I have a problem. I decided to take my monthly dispensary allowance (currently growing my first plants in 10+ years) and spend it on seeds instead. I have seeds stored in my refrigerator, seeds en route via mail, and now more seeds on the way. It’s not like I need anymore seeds, I have more than enough to last me a full year but now I have 100+ seeds ordered. I feel like I have lost all control and addiction has a firm grasp of my green thumb and is unwilling to let grow. The only way I can shake myself of this addiction is to try and plant as many seeds as I have to keep my mind busy and as far away as possible from the Sponsors’ websites and my bitcoin account. The addiction is real, you start out just an innocent hobby grower, the next thing you know, free seeds and discounts have you in a trance as you fill out the third order form this month.

I know I can’t be the only one suffering from this terrible, seemingly incurable illness, there has to be others like me. Please if you are like me, use this thread to share your struggles with seed stashing. We are here to help.

In all seriousness and joking aside, I have bought an ungodly amount of seeds these last 4-6 months. Luckily, I have a wonderful group of friends back home willing to take some off my hands to give loving garden homes to and promised to pay it forward to the gardeners they know.

I also want to thank the Sponsors here, please look into buying from the people that support this forum before looking elsewhere.
Shit throw some this way man I’d be happy to help with the problems

Back
Top Bottom