Seed Stashers Anonymous

Well guys... I ordered more seeds. And a few more clones. I really DO have a problem! I went through my seeds last night... I really need to stop this seed buying nonsense. I easily have over two thousand seeds... I have too many. LOL. Many are from known breeders and seed banks while many are privately created little gems. Many of those were stabilized and backcrossed as well. Not just the products of pollen chucking insanity. I bet there is a crazy new strain of somthing in my collection that could be incredible. So many seeds, so little time.

BTW, the seeds I got were all fems this time:
Black Domina
Blue Monster
Sunset Sherbert
Green Crack

The clones I got as well:
Kush mints
Jungle Cake
Dosidos

I suppose I should confess, and join the club...it seems I have no control when it comes to something I would like to grow! I counted about 60 seeds this morning, laughed at how long I need to grow them all out...then found some In House Genetics half packs I have been admiring. I didn’t even think about it I promptly ordered them,I am now the proud owner of about 20 different strains!

I have a feeling after I receive my last order of seeds, before I harvest my current crops...I will take advantage of a True North 50% off sale, and order all the Hash Plant, and Skunk varieties I desire, perhaps a couple others too?
I’m not gonna stop what I enjoy either, and I love smoking the flower!
Cyber Monday sales you say?

I’m glad I jumped on the IHG half packs when I did! It may have been a limited release? I can’t find them again? Lots of IHG gear, some on sale, but no half packs...found them at Rmhca.ca
@The Phantom they had the slurricane IX on at a great price this morning! 195 Canadian on a 24 hour sale!

I have a feeling after I receive my last order of seeds, before I harvest my current crops...I will take advantage of a True North 50% off sale, and order all the Hash Plant, and Skunk varieties I desire, perhaps a couple others too?
I’m not gonna stop what I enjoy either, and I love smoking the flower!
Cyber Monday sales you say?
Have you ever used MSNL?

my beans from the vault showed up, 3 weeks UK to Ontario. Pretty fast really and lots of freebies very happy. shite, i'm going to start a few more beans tonight after work.
maryjane 006.jpg

Back
Top Bottom