Seed Stashers Anonymous

Interestingly enough, one of my favorite plants is a total mystery. She came from my first grow, and for a bag seed plant, she is remarkable. A very stable plant. She has never thrown a single nanner and is very tolerant of environmental changes and mistakes. Best of all she has nice structure, gets big, and has really nice huge colas.. The yields are nice too. Trained properly and she is a high yeilder. The best part is that she has a nice rosin return with a potent hybrid effect that is also tasty! I just call her "The Tree." She will have a slot in my stable for the foreseeable future. Im hoping I plant a strain and find a match for her as I would love to know what she really is. There is some diesel and/or chem flavor but also something more. I cant place it.

Black Friday/Cyber Monday delivery 1 of 3. Not pictured are 20 freebies that came with the order.
20201208_160341.jpg

Thanks Dank. I'm hoping to find a purple haze pheno in the Oldtimer's Haze. Ace doesn't sell their Purple Haze anymore and said the Oldtimer's will still produce an occasional pheno. No idea when I will get the time but maybe I'll start a few soon. I still have a few more orders coming and plenty in storage to choose from as well.

I like ACE. They have some good strains in fact most of my seeds are from ACE, Well other then Freebies, Free stuff is Great so the free seeds help make paying $10 per seed and some are even more

Back
Top Bottom