Seed Stashers Anonymous

I'm doing my best not to buy that Slurricane.

Better do a few dabs and forget what I was doing. :bong:
Did you pull the trigger? If not...they are sold out now, so you can just do dabs...and come up with another delicious IHG strain to purchase? Mhmm Twisted Helix! My buddy gave me a half of his friends Garlic Breath last night...it’s so good! Grown to perfection too, quite remarkable...I would like to talk to the old boy about his technique. A guy in his 60’s that has been growing for a long time...although I believe it’s thug pug and not IHG?

Neptune/Platinum Seedbanks still have the Slurricane, or at least showing they still are.

I need to do another dab of Pineapple Express.

20201130_151833.jpg

Don't ask me how my trip to Colorado went last week for Black Friday. Maybe I would have seed money if I didn't come back with a suitcase full of concentrates, vape cartridges, and edibles.

Old Skool! I bet those old heads have a few good tricks up their sleeves.

That’s what I was thinking after burning one last night! Definitely knows what’s up! I asked my friend about talking to him, he said the guy wants 200/ hour to disclose his secrets.

Yeah, but with those other things you bought, you can get high right "NOW!" You don't need 3-4 months to grow them out first. I see the wisdom in your purchase.
Exactly, I haven't been able to build up a stash without smoking it first so I have to keep supplementing with dispensary purchases. The start of '21, I should have a nice sampler selection of cured buds to test for my culling process. I should also be harvesting my indoor tent around the same time. My outdoor girls will go outside in February to start flowering. That should be enough to ween me of the dispensary teat.

Now I'm just stoned and yammering along.

I prefer to share what I know free of charge. Two years and 5 runs ago, I was a complete noob and had MUCH to learn. It was experienced members here that freely shared what they had learned with me in order to help me succeed. I'm not a master grower by ANY means, but I have a good base of knowledge to share. So far I've grown stuff thats far superior to most of what you can buy around here. I'm definitely getting better with every run. BTW, I I'm a soil grower. I grow organically as well.

Back
Top Bottom