Seedling issues

Matto835

I have been posting alot in here think I'm just stressing out way to much for my first grow, so I just planted 4 seeds of gorilla glue autos in 5gal pots 2 days ago, one of those seeds I only planted today because of a slower germination, the seed was about 3x larger than the other seeds so I presume it just needed abit more time. So 2 of the 3 seeds that I planted 2days ago have broken soil, but one has not shown any signs of breaking through, what could be the issue for this? Should I try loosen up the soil abit and help it or just leave it another day?

Attachments

• 20200512_111253.jpg
    20200512_111253.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 31
  • 20200512_111257.jpg
    20200512_111257.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 22
  • 20200512_111303.jpg
    20200512_111303.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 19
Hi mate welcome aboard. dont worry too much . I have had them 5 days playing dead to burst through and show our. At this point even if they are out a little as you plant them , the tap route will be searching for the water table and the seed pod will be turning itself to which way is up or down too. This can take a few days in our time but in a plants time it is equivalent of us diving in a pool spinning and getting our bearings before heading for the definiate surface. Good move in going straight into the final pots . Be patient now and dont lose faith. For me , using a rooting plug has always been a god option first to get the roots moving and set , the into the pots. Good luck and dont worry yet. If you start a journal , we can ride along with you too. Easy to do and really useful as a record for future grows too.

Awsome thanks for the advice, I will definitely look into a grow journal first I have heard of it haha.

All the information I am reading online is just to much, and alot contradicts one another so these beginning learning stages are overwhelming, but I'm sure it will get better after my first couple grows. I have two northern lights going in the same tent but they are in week 2 my plan was those 2 plants were my practice that I was going to grow outside but i opted to put them in the tent and practice on creating the perfect environment for them so when the gorilla glue seeds arrived i would be ready, but now that I have seen good growth in the northern lights i dont want to move them outside, but i think i have to because they will be at different growth stages to the gorilla glue right? Was just thinking because they will need different heights away from the lights.

Attachments

• 20200511_222232.jpg
    20200511_222232.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 13
You can train them to different heights with a good super crop or tie down . Only a matter a bend here and there. The older one could have lots of growth time while you train her flatter for the others to catch up. Canopy issues will not be a problem.

Back
Top Bottom