Seedlings growth slowed down to a sludge, advice?

bbyb420

Hey buds,

my seedling just turned 2 weeks old and now the second set of true leaves are popping out a bit. I've been doing some research on it and most people have the 4th set of true leaves popping out by their second week..what could I be doing that's slowing growth down to a sludge? here's a picture

DBr7UDyh.jpg

I'm not so sure if I usually have the fourth set out by two weeks- but regardless- usually when a young plant stops dead like that for me it's root problems caused by overwatering (let it dry out quite a bit between waterings and never soak the soil) or cold temps, which also very much relates to the first issue.

I'm not so sure if I usually have the fourth set out by two weeks- but regardless- usually when a young plant stops dead like that for me it's root problems caused by overwatering (let it dry out quite a bit between waterings and never soak the soil) or cold temps, which also very much relates to the first issue.

I keep the room in the 70's, how often should I water them? I give them both one water a day when I wake up.

yeah, dont water every day. Only water when the pot feels light. Heft it before and after you water and you will feel the weight difference, you need to let it dry out. I would also lower your lights a bit as it looks like they are stretching a little

Back
Top Bottom