Seeds from autoflowering question

Had an auto herme last summer and produced 5 seeds, only 1 has germinated. Is it 50/50 chance of being a female?
Good chance it will produce another hermie

If the seed was pollinated from the hermie's pollen, yes there is a good chance that it will also hermie.

-BUT-

It will be 100% female. A female plant that hermies produces "female" pollen. With the absence of the male chromosome, it is 99.9% guaranteed to be female.

Thankyou Puffpuff and Jandre, good news really, get some bud and hopefully some more Feminized seeds

:thumb:

Well, therein lies the problem. If you see male flowers and allow them to pollinate you plant, the bud quality will suffer because it take great amounts of energy to ford and mature seed. This energy will not be spent on the bud. It is okay to let 1 or 2 lower budsites to pollinate, but I would advise against just letting the nanners nut all over your plant.

Hello, I know this is an old thread, but in case this sheds light on anything, or if you guys don't mind posting what happened withe the plants that. Some from autoflower bagseed. I had either an early miss or NYCd auto hermie I think I. My first grow. I saw flowers on them, & thought I was on "auto pilot".....haha...see what I did there????? Auto......pilot!

Anyway, harvested 2 weeks early, had too.., found 7 seeds out of 4 oz. 6 germed, planted in re used soil from first grow, & put outside smart pots. All stretched a lot, overwatered slightly, keeled over. 1 at a time. Heartbreaking. Propped em up & hoped for best.

Here they are today. Underdeveloped compared to its parents, day 32 started flowering at 3 weeks ish
IMG_92626.JPG
IMG_92676.JPG
IMG_92655.JPG
IMG_91573.JPG
IMG_90464.JPG
IMG_90475.JPG
IMG_90675.JPG
IMG_90502.JPG

Back
Top Bottom