Seeds in buds week 8 what should I do? Destroy that plant?

I’m very interested since this past grow I apparently had the same thing happen.

I had 6 plants all fem. 2 Seedsman Jack Herrer, 2 Seedsman Gelato OG, a 00 Seeds Bubblegum and a RQS Sherbet.

So far I’ve found seeds in the sherbet, gelato and bubblegum. None in the Jack. I believe mine instance was caused by my light timer getting bumped and screwing with the cycle. Thought I caught it in time but apparently not.

Each is still is good smoke.

I’m wondering which threw the pollen so I could know what the crosses they are.

Will the seeds be feminized or hermies?

I’m very interested since this past grow I apparently had the same thing happen.

I had 6 plants all fem. 2 Seedsman Jack Herrer, 2 Seedsman Gelato OG, a 00 Seeds Bubblegum and a RQS Sherbet.

So far I’ve found seeds in the sherbet, gelato and bubblegum. None in the Jack. I believe mine instance was caused by my light timer getting bumped and screwing with the cycle. Thought I caught it in time but apparently not.

I will find out by planting one of the seeds! Should be an interesting experiment!

nah, i was enjoying the read.

:thumb:

[/QUOT

Seeds will produce a hermied plant I believe.

Yay pollen sacks

Depends really. It could be that, the clone that you bought from the dispensary was In contact with pollen from some certain point. The plant may have been a hermie.

Back
Top Bottom