Seeds

I bought 10 the white og seeds and none germinated has anybody else experienced this problem..ive have over 10 years experience growing and never had this problem before
Had the same problem with the last 8, nada!! I found them to be very small and dark. Some cracked but didn't tap more than 1/4 inch. I took out some 3 1/2 year old Gorilla Glue that grew with my outdoor female, soaked them 24 hours. Another 24 hours in paper towel, foil, on a seeding pad et voila! I also have been growing for about 10 years and was pretty pissed that none germinated. I used a sponsor and paid more than usual. I sent them picks and am hoping for more seeds. Now I need to depend on the forum members to identify the sex before I go into flowering. You have my condolences, Iconicfarmer.

IMG_GG48hrs.jpg

One of the unknown common practices among seed banks is when one seed bank is out of stock for a more seasonal requested cannabis strain is often they exchange seeds based on inventory levels of other cannabis strains between the cannabis seed banks or breeders. Which can sometimes lead to certain strains being swapped several times before final sale is completed. The cannabis seeds if properly stored in the proper preservation equipment can remain remain viable for extended periods of time.

Got 'em today! Here's the mfg package, backside has date:

seed_pack1.png

seed_pack2.png
When I see a date on a package like that I figure it is the date the package was assembled. In this case it does not necessarily mean that the seeds were harvested in February, sorted, and then packaged.

Just like the vegetable & flower seeds mentioned in a msg above which will come with something like "Packaged for 2022" and then usually have "To be planted by 11/22" or similar wording. And the Lot Number and other codes so the seed company can back track the entire history of the seeds to the day of harvest and even the field the mother plants were grown.

Many growers on this message board have mentioned the age of their Cannabis seeds and saying that they get good germination rates even when they have had their seeds for 5 to 10 years.

I had good luck with @New420Guy Seeds
I had bad luck with New420Guy Seeds I ordered some "San Marta Gold Columbian" a land race Sativa, the plant that grew is short and squat with wide fat leaves clearly Indica. Now I have had an excellent experience with North Atlantic seeds several orders always quick shipping and nice freebies.

Back
Top Bottom