Seeds

iconicfarmer

420 Member
I bought 10 the white og seeds and none germinated has anybody else experienced this problem..ive have over 10 years experience growing and never had this problem before

Never had an issue with their seeds and I just got some of theirs, but haven’t used them yet. You never know, depending on country, and sometimes even region/destination, the seeds might have been irradiated., which could cause problems. Though they don’t have a germination guarantee, you might contact them and see if they’ll do anything for you.

I don’t think they’re even a sponsor anymore.

My first time ordering from them and honestly probably my last I'm super disappointed

I bought 10 the white og seeds and none germinated has anybody else experienced this problem..ive have over 10 years experience growing and never had this problem before

You could try contacting the seller to see if they'll offer you a refund or a replacement. It doesn't hurt to ask. The worst they could say is no.

@iconicfarmer Sorry to hear that! Yeah, I hate it when that happens... probably old seed. I use the typical soak in water for 24 hrs, put on folded wet paper towel in a dark area. Lively seed will pop in a day or two, and will immediately have an active growing root.

@iconicfarmer Sorry to hear that! Yeah, I hate it when that happens... probably old seed. I use the typical soak in water for 24 hrs, put on folded wet paper towel in a dark area. Lively seed will pop in a day or two, and will immediately have an active growing root.
That's how I germinate all my seeds and all 10 was duds

A large Part of the problem is the non standard practices of the cannabis seed sector is unlike the majority of fruit, vegetable or ornamental flower and plant seeds which contain both date and batch codes to distinguish the batch and year the seeds are produced. The oils in seeds degrades and renders seeds which are not hermetically sealed to maintain extended potency impotent, to use the batch and date code as a guideline on the timeline seeds best use by date.

I have had experiences and have other cannabis growers relay that they were sold several year old stock by seed banks. The best policy is to time your seed purchases around the production of seasonal seed releases to ensure a greater likely hood the stock you receive is of the current seasons most potent seed stock.

A large Part of the problem is the non standard practices of the cannabis seed sector is unlike the majority of fruit, vegetable or ornamental flower and plant seeds which contain both date and batch codes to distinguish the batch and year the seeds are produced. The oils in seeds degrades and renders seeds which are not hermetically sealed to maintain extended potency impotent, to use the batch and date code as a guideline on the timeline seeds best use by date.

I have had experiences and have other cannabis growers relay that they were sold several year old stock by seed banks. The best policy is to time your seed purchases around the production of seasonal seed releases to ensure a greater likely hood the stock you receive is of the current seasons most potent seed stock.
Good suggestion...cause for now I'm out of seeds and they put me behind on my time frame which sucks

Yeah I'm done with them it was a waste of time seeds took 23days to arrive them another week of trying to germinate a month of my life wasted I ordered some from expert today hope all goes well

Well said... very true. The spendy seed I just bought is actually labeled with the date, and I took note of that. First time I've done that. Some others I just bought will be a crap-shoot, but fortunately the seller will replace seed. Problem is, the replacement could be from the same, old batch. Beware of seed sellers that seem to have a stockpile of every known cannabis strain, and then some.

Where did you purchase the seed with the date labeled on the package??
Well said... very true. The spendy seed I just bought is actually labeled with the date, and I took note of that. First time I've done that. Some others I just bought will be a crap-shoot, but fortunately the seller will replace seed. Problem is, the replacement could be from the same, old batch. Beware of seed sellers that seem to have a stockpile of every known cannabis strain, and then some.
Where did you purchase the seed with the date lebeled to the package?

Where did you purchase the seed with the date labeled on the package??
Got 'em today! Here's the mfg package, backside has date:

seed_pack1.png

seed_pack2.png

Back
Top Bottom