Seeds

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not for sure if this post will remain standing... feeling out the forum rules myself, but they listed no seed selling posts...?

For what it's worth though, yes as long as you go through a reputable company they will not steal your money & will take precautions to get you a good/as advertised product. However, the seed companies don't always hold up their end (you get preme's or something other than what you ordered). Just a caveat. Back to retailer, for example, this forum has an endorsed partner & they would definitely be a solid source. Weedworld has always treated me right & they answer a phone!

BTW you will likely have a problem ordering o/l via cc, even if prepaid. This will likely take a mo/cash blindly sent in the mail. Again, go reputable. Best!

420 Magazine - Sponsors

Please do not discuss the shipping of seeds. We appreciate that this may be a bit of a dilemma however, unfortunately, it is a felony to discuss/promote importation of seeds into the United States. It is acceptable to reference a strain's origin for reference purposes, provided there are no hyperlinks to non-sponsored seed banks.

You will find this information and much more in our Forum Posting Guidelines
Forum Guidelines - Please Read Before Posting

Peace and 420 :hippy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom