Seedsman bitcoin bundle, what's in it?

1969gtx

Whats the latest bitcoin bundle? I'd read it changes from time to time.
Also, how long before most folks receive tracking? It's been 11 days so far. Not complaining, just curious, that's all.

Since it's a question of missing money or missing service, depending on how you want to look at it, I would hope that everyone reading this thread caught it. I figure most of us check to make sure we're given the correct change when making a purchase at the grocery store (et cetera).

It's a shame that the person who packed your order didn't :rolleyes: .

Well, this was my fault, and I'd like to apologize to Seedsman for any negativity on this topic.
It turns out I chose the "discrete shipping", but with keeping the breeders pack. I thought it meant they were keeping the packs, and repacking them.
Seedsman was very nice, and all the seeds look great. In fact, I already popped 5 different seeds into paper towels, which ALL sprouted within 48 hours. 100%, can't ask for any more than that.
So, once again, sorry. Man, I hate it when it's my fault!

Well, this was my fault, and I'd like to apologize to Seedsman for any negativity on this topic.
It turns out I chose the "discrete shipping", but with keeping the breeders pack. I thought it meant they were keeping the packs, and repacking them.
Seedsman was very nice, and all the seeds look great. In fact, I already popped 5 different seeds into paper towels, which ALL sprouted within 48 hours. 100%, can't ask for any more than that.
So, once again, sorry. Man, I hate it when it's my fault!

Sorry @1969gtx !!!

I didnt see your post until now LOL!

thanks for the feedback man!

Back
Top Bottom