Seedsman Seeds - 6 New Seedsman Strains & Don't Miss Outdoor March!

SeedsMan

420 Sponsor
Hello friends, how are you?

We are very happy because... ๐Ÿฒ ๐— ๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—˜ ๐—ก๐—˜๐—ช ๐—ฆ๐—ง๐—ฅ๐—”๐—œ๐—ก๐—ฆ HAVE JOINED THE SEEDSMAN FAMILY ๐Ÿ’š

1๏ธโƒฃ ๐๐ข๐ง๐ž๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž ๐Ž๐† is an indica/sativa hybrid strain that was created as a result of crossing Pineapple Kush, Pineapple Muffin and Pineapple Express. It provides the grower with ๐˜๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜๐˜€ having a high degree of ๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—บ๐—ถ๐˜๐˜†, sweet, tropical fruit flavours and ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜† ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต ๐—ง๐—›๐—– production.
2๏ธโƒฃ ๐ˆ๐œ๐ž ๐ƒ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฆ ๐‚๐š๐ค๐ž is an indica-dominant, three-way, feminised hybrid strain bred by crossing Gelato, Vanilla Kush and Ice Cream Cake. It has a fantastic ๐—ฏ๐—ฎ๐—ด-๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—น with ๐˜‚๐—น๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ฎ-๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐—ฏ๐˜‚๐—ฑ๐˜€, a richly-flavoured terpene profile and ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜† ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต ๐—ง๐—›๐—–.
3๏ธโƒฃ ๐๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž ๐Ž๐ซ๐ž๐จ๐ณ ๐…๐Ÿ is indica-dominant and was bred by crossing Purple Punch with Oreoz. It produces very chunky, resinous buds that display great ๐—ฏ๐—ฎ๐—ด-๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—น with totally ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ถ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฝ๐˜€, helping to make ๐˜€๐˜‚๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฏ ๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐˜๐˜€.
4๏ธโƒฃ ๐‚๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐๐ฎ๐ง๐œ๐ก ๐…๐Ÿ is a indica/sativa hybrid strain bred by crossing Purple Punch with the Cali-sourced Boost x Tangelo cross a.k.a. Banjo. It is known for its fabulously ๐—ณ๐—ฟ๐˜‚๐—ถ๐˜๐˜† ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฟ๐˜† and tangerine terpenes, ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜† ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ฑ๐˜€ and ๐—ฝ๐—ผ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜, ๐—ฏ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ฒ๐—ณ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐˜.
5๏ธโƒฃ ๐†๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐š ๐‰๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฒ ๐…๐Ÿ is a hybrid that has a unique parentage of ๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ด๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜† ๐—š๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—น๐—น๐—ฎ ๐—š๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฒ and popular newcomer Jealousy. It provides a heavy harvest of ๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฝ-๐˜€๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ณ ๐—ฏ๐˜‚๐—ฑ, oozing with flavour, that will be absolutely perfect for ๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐˜-๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ธ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€.
6๏ธโƒฃ ๐๐š๐ง๐š๐ง๐š ๐๐ข๐ฌ๐œ๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ข ๐…๐Ÿ is a feminised, indica-dominant strain bred by crossing US strains (Strawberry Banana x Honey Boo Boo) with (Gushers x Biscotti). You will love its ๐—ฐ๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ, ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฏ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—น ๐—ฒ๐—ณ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐˜, attractive ๐—ฝ๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฒ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐˜€ and ๐—ฝ๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ด๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜ ๐˜ƒ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—น๐—น๐—ฎ and ๐—ด๐—ฎ๐˜€ aromas.

โž• Know more about our latest strains here.

Batch2-strains-now-available_600x400px (1).jpg

Haven't you taken advantage of the #OutdoorMarch deals yet? ๐—œ๐˜'๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ด๐—ผ ๐—ฏ๐—ถ๐—ด! ๐ŸŒณ๐Ÿ’ฅ

photo_2024-03-02_10-08-45.jpg

Thanks for your support!!

I'm more of a hybrid person myself, so the Pineapple OG and the Gorilla Jealousy sound really good...if you ever have a comparative grow with those :ciao: count me in :thumb:

On another note, can I use my Visa Debit card on your @SeedsMan website? I'm in Missouri, U.S.A.

I'm more of a hybrid person myself, so the Pineapple OG and the Gorilla Jealousy sound really good...if you ever have a comparative grow with those :ciao: count me in :thumb:

On another note, can I use my Visa Debit card on your @SeedsMan website? I'm in Missouri, U.S.A.
Yess - but, please ensure that you use a card that is registered at the delivery address, for your first order. Otherwise, your card payment will be rejected. Total order amounts over $750 won't be processed.

Back
Top Bottom