Senior new to medical MJ and growing

notechvapor

I have been reading your forum, gathering tips, and shopping for supplies. I want to get everything correct to give plants a good start. All I have now is bag seeds of known good medical weed. I would like to start with dispensary fem seeds, but I may just give it a go with what i have and wait to see if I have females.

Oklahoma is new to allow MM, so dispensaries are spotty. I bought a Vivosun 36x20x62 grow tent because of space limitations. A 600w LED full spectrum grow light with uv and IR, although I think the UV/IR won't do much with one bulb each. I looked into reptile lights for UVB, but if that is for flowering that will be a ways off.

ty SO much for this forum. Everyone is so nice and helpful on all the threads.

TY for the welcome WH. Yes I think I will start a Journal once the tent is set up. I may try to germinate seeds tomorrow, but I'm not sure which is the best way. I bought some generic uncoated asprin for germ, but I'll have to look at my notes to see how to do it. I want to be successful so I am learning all I can beforehand.

ty guys. I don't have many bag seeds, but whatever the strains are I like the relief from them, so I should be ok to start. I've actually been mixing strains together in a container to get the benefit of each one medically. From what I have learned, I think I like indica strains the best. Years ago some weeds would make me paranoid a bit when I'd first get high, and was told sativas can do that. I would mix up a white russian to mellow it out. I read that sativas can give you energy though, which i desperately need. Dispensaries being new to my state, idk if the staff will be able to zero in on what I need.

Can you guys recommend a strain or hybrid that will give me energy, yet relax my muscles? With micro dosing i just take a couple small hits at a time. I can tell if it's working because I can stand up straight freely. If I get a good dose it helps for a few hours. If i'm smking socially and don't have to drive I don't mind getting ripped, but I am experimenting to see how much I can do for relief yet still be able to drive and not make my sfb's worse than it is when I am straight .

I am beyond excited for the medical relief and to be able to grow my own is huge on our fixed income.

ty guys. I don't have many bag seeds, but whatever the strains are I like the relief from them, so I should be ok to start. I've actually been mixing strains together in a container to get the benefit of each one medically. From what I have learned, I think I like indica strains the best. Years ago some weeds would make me paranoid a bit when I'd first get high, and was told sativas can do that. I would mix up a white russian to mellow it out. I read that sativas can give you energy though, which i desperately need. Dispensaries being new to my state, idk if the staff will be able to zero in on what I need.

Can you guys recommend a strain or hybrid that will give me energy, yet relax my muscles? With micro dosing i just take a couple small hits at a time. I can tell if it's working because I can stand up straight freely. If I get a good dose it helps for a few hours. If i'm smking socially and don't have to drive I don't mind getting ripped, but I am experimenting to see how much I can do for relief yet still be able to drive and not make my sfb's worse than it is when I am straight .

I am beyond excited for the medical relief and to be able to grow my own is huge on our fixed income.
from what ive read something like super silver lemon haze would be right great for aching muscles and it’s also a great strain for energy

Welcome to the 420 Mag community!
We are all about sharing knowledge and helping spread the love. :yummy:

I am an experienced indoor grower and
I invite you to CLICK THIS and follow my journal:

HYENA'S NEVER-ENDING ADVENTURES IN GROWING

It's all there my friend!

Best of luck,
Peace, Hyena

Back
Top Bottom