sensi seeds jack herer flowering in big pot using earth juice tea

Can't see the resin building in this lighting, but structure is visible at least here.
image15632.jpg

Jack herer on left.

Man they look nice. I chopped mine earlier today 9 weeks and 1 day from the beginning of seeing flowers start so maybe a little past 11. Those calyx really swell on this one. Let me go upload some pics and I'll post some

Sick man!
I think it will be some special herb. I have only tried the Indy pheno of JH before, I'm excited to sample this one soon enough.
Yours looks great!

I'm ready to see how she cures out this is the only plant that has smelled insane after I chopped it most I've grown loose there smell when I chop them then it returns and builds during the cure so I'm ready to see how intense this one gets.

Gorgeous man...congratulations. I am thinking on buying 10 seeds of JH in 2015 and grow them outdoor (cut the male one of course).
after dryed and cured let us know how it is the high, flavour and smoke :D

I with that my grow get buds like that...take a look if you want, just updated it today :D

:Namaste:

The taste is a little fruity but not much the smell is like citrus and cat spray. The high is amazing and in my opinion the best thing about it. All together problem my favorite yet and yielded 13 ounces of sparkly swollen calyx red hair funky strong bud

Let me know how it turns out for you I know you are going to love it. I am not running it again this next round but I'll pay for the seeds now cause I loved the plant. This next round I got 3 blue mystics 3 critical hogs 2 mk ultra 1 707 headband.they are about four inches tall from seed and will be flipped on Dec 20th

Back
Top Bottom