Waknbak88's 2016 Grows!

Do you guys think this is ready for harvest? J/k. Saw the first signs of frost last night
Screenshot_2016-01-05-15-34-33.png

Just made a tea that she will get in her 3rd week of bloom.
12.5ml per gallon ej bloom
7.5ml ej catylst per gallon
5ml ej grow per gallon
5ml general organics cal/mag plus per gallon
I'll mix this half and half with plain r/o water for a total of 10 gallons next watering, after she drys out pretty good.

Damn dude, I love those plants and the table in your tent. LOL. Looks like you have quite a bit going on in there. Nice.

Thanks blaze, yeah I'm so impatient that I have to always be doing aomthing in my garden. My goal for 2016 is to end up with 2 4x4 tables in my tent with a sog running drain to waste. I'm beefing up the electricity and adding another 1000 watter to the 4x8 tent next month along with a 4x4 tent for veging and a 2x4 tent for moms and clones. I realllllllly want to get this perpetual thing down pat and eventually run 4 1000 watters in my room with the 4x8 tent being used for veg. We will see where the year takes up lol.

you have quite the setup there brother :)

also your plants are looking exceptional, great gardening :Namaste:

Some beautiful buds developing there. This is the exciting part. Can you smell them yet? Just one favour please bud. Can you remind us what strain/s you're working with every few pages. Thanks man!

Yeah man no prob. Everything in bloom right now is fruit punch from heavyweight seeds. The big plant is the original seed and the smaller ones are its clones. I have a clone I kept as a mother from her as well. And also have cheese candy up next with some purple kush following.

excellent job brother :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom