Waknbak88's 2016 Grows!

Screenshot_2016-01-20-12-42-54.png
Screenshot_2016-01-20-12-42-37.png
Screenshot_2016-01-20-12-42-25.png
Screenshot_2016-01-20-12-42-10.png
Screenshot_2016-01-20-12-41-55.png
Screenshot_2016-01-20-12-41-38.png

Now we're getting there. I see you like your field of spears. Your POTM entry looked similar. Very beautiful. I'm starting to feel like a bit of a sycophant on some of the journals I'm subbed to. Always throwing out compliments without saying much else. Thing is, there isn't much else to say. LOL! I can't offer advice, because it is not needed. So I'll just have to be that guy. :thumb:

Thanks blaze, yeah the pot the fruit punch is in has been used for several plants. So far I've grown a bubbleitious, jack herrer, critical hog and now the fruit punch in that same pot that was pulled out of the dump and fixed up lol its my freinkinstien pot. I am def a fan of extrem LST.

I watered the plants today in the bloom tent with 15 ml of soul synthetics bloom and 7.5ml of calmag per gallon. The big fruit punch got 8 gallon and the 6 small clones got 2 gallons evenly divided between their 7in square pots.

Those plants are looking fantastic!

That system looks awesome as well. If you have the bucks, I would go for it.

Thanks man, I really think I'm going to get it. Changing a res sounds more appealing to me then growing 12 plants and having to water individual. And I think that system will make flushing and dialing in a feed program tailored to my individual strains easier for me.

I have no experience with hydro, but it does look like a great system and I agree with you on changing res vs feeding/watering individually.

I like the green background in the pics. Somehow makes the plants pop. They are looking good. SOG is a style I've never really considered, so I'll also be interested in what you yield.

amazing ladies brother :)

if you dont mind me asking, how many L/gal pots are you using for those small SOG ladies?

Thanks blaze I call my grow room the green room lol cause of the color. And I'll def post individual clone yields .

420brother the pots are the square 7in pots. I'm not sure how much dirt they hold but it ain't much. I'm ready to see how they turn out. I have to water almost every day. They are getting soul synthetics bloom and calmag and that's it. They were more of a experiment.

Thanks blaze it took a long time to harvest by myself but it was the most I've ever had to trim so I'm hoping for a pound. It filled up 2 twelve foot drying line packed on. I'm super glad I got a mother of this. The clones are turning purple.

I also just put 3 cheese candy and 1purple kush into flower.

Back
Top Bottom