GuttaCannabis - 2nd Organic Indoor Grow - 600W HPS - Grow Journal 2016

The Verdict & The New Beginning Germination
Good Afternoon 420 pep's Hope everyone smoking good and growing good organic cannabis, I know I am enyways :)

The Verdict
Ok now let us get to the nitty-gritty my unknown plant 31 day from sprout turned out to be a male yeah i was disappointed but that the chances you take when you grow bag seeds I'm starting to see pollen sacks throughout the plant and they're starting to show clearly now. What can i say you win some and you lose some. hey my last cfl grow I got 2 female out of 4 bag seeds!!! Luckily I was prepared and had my order from Herbies ready to go so it's time to move on to the next.

The Male!!!
20160109_140920.jpg

It was beastie!!!!
20160109_140845.jpg

20160109_140956.jpg

To bad he wasn't a she!!:phew:
20160109_140830.jpg

20160109_140812.jpg

20160109_140310.jpg

20160109_140544.jpg

20160109_140728.jpg

Germinating Critical Kush & Bubba's Gift
This is The New Beginning, started germinated 4 seeds on the 7th of January Strains: 3 Barney's Farm Critical Kush and 1 Humboldt Bubba's gift all females. My intentions was to have 6 to 8 plants start the same time this winter 3 critical, 2 bubba's, 1 og kush and 2 regular afghani's but haven't received my second order from Herbies yet and couldn't wait any longer to get these girls booming lol so some of the girls are going to have a little head start. My second order that have my Dinafem OG Kush and Bubba's Gift should be here any day now so it wont be to long of a head start.

Check out them tap roots 2 out of 3 from critical kush so far!! alittle over 24 hours since I gave them a bath. I'm a put the one with the long tap root in a starter cup and let the other two go for another 24 hrs until I see more progress :)
20160109_124324.jpg

It's a no go for the bubba's gift for now gotta play the waiting game :straightface:
20160109_124502.jpg

Fox Farms Ocean Forest Ready!!!
20160109_124405.jpg

Critical Kush #1 In It's bed.
20160109_125631.jpg

Beds Ready For The Rest Of The Siblings!!! :)
20160109_130642.jpg

Thinking about giving 2 regular afghani seed a bath tonight but didn't know if it would be too much for my 600w hps to have 8 plants flowering under. What do yall think?? Can I get nice hard dense buds under a 600w hps growing 8 plants or just play it safe with 6?? :helpsmilie::helpsmilie::helpsmilie:

Thanks everybody hope yall enjoy until next time!!!

Bag Seed is a 50/50 chance we all risk. However, its always an experience... I`ve had some astounding results with Bag Seed and than not so, but, it is fun.... Sorry...;-)

Bag Seed is a 50/50 chance we all risk. However, its always an experience... I`ve had some astounding results with Bag Seed and than not so, but, it is fun.... Sorry...;-)
I completely agree with you, and don't be sorry because I'm not, I love doing this and I'm grateful just for the experience. I've learn alot in the past month just about the ffof soil lights etc..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using 420

It's all good on to the next and im curious on purchasing some Big bang auto's later on I want to give them a try and see what kind of yields I can pull off them I like with auto you don't half worry about switching light cycles and you can just let them go!!

Hello 420 hope everyone is doing well and growing healthy plants. As for me im still waiting for my beans to arrive I would say it's been a week since I purchased my seed from herbies website and still nothing anyone order from them before ? Just wondering the website said it would take 7-10 business days and im also in the u.s not sure if that would affect shipping time plus with the holidays just passing. I'm just ready to get stated and a little impatient lol. with that being said I do have my bag seed a unknown strain in veg today would be 17 days and heshe is growing nice and healthy check the pics out have a couple of my grow space its a nice size room in my basement I think is perfect to flower a good 8 plants .QUOTE]

hi dude hope you dont mind me droppin by too.
i ordered my beens from greenhouse regular stealth mode and they never arrived. so they resent themwith courier for free and arrived in a week.

Anyway what i wanted to say is that the delay could be cause of extra security in airports and all transports after terrorist attacks in Paris.
Just a guess may be wrong

Germination Update
Wassup 420 gang hope everyone is doing well. So it's been about 2 weeks since I last updated and I've been going through it, since germination I've lost 2 critical kush, stunted a critical kush and 2 afghani thanks to my dogs, i left for 10 mins to pick up some smoke and my wife let my dogs downstairs in the basement not knowing my door to the growroom was crack open, long storie short they had a party in my grow room party cup everywhere they even decided to get high off of two of my seedling, i was sick lol also my bubba's gift never cracked so I'm assuming it was a dud or drowned in water idk I'm just gonna keep it moving, as of right now I have a total of 5 plants, 3 CK and 2 AF, I have them numbered in the order from the day they sprouted.
20160121_123634.jpg

Pictures 1-2 Critical Kush #3, 4 Day's Old She's replacing here sister that didn't make it :(
20160122_144529.jpg

20160122_144514.jpg

Pictures 3-4 Afghani #1, 10 Day's Old This is one of the stunted afghani seems to be recovering nicely..
20160122_144435.jpg

20160122_144418.jpg

Pictures 5-6 Critical Kush #2, 8 Day's Old Another replacement...CK
20160122_144400.jpg

20160122_144342.jpg

Pictures 7-8 Critical Kush #1, 14 Day's Old She's another survivor that was nock out of the dirt she just starting to show signs of growing again..
20160122_144320.jpg

1453493359016721583767.jpg

Yall might notice that I didn't post pics of afghani #2 it because it still haven't recovered yet i can see a little progress but i don't know if it's going to make it.... the root is like a inch long and the first set of leaves are turning yellow whIle the first set of baby ture leave are growing slowly.

Meanwhile still haven't received my Dinafem OG Kush seeds from Herbies so I emailed them because it was way over the 2 week mark so they resent my order free of charge, I also place another order for some Purple Trainwreck and Sour diesel from HSO. wish me good luck, my seeds make it here safely. :) Thanks everyone for tuning in....

Funny how the Kush strain seems to start out slowly upon germination, but after 3-4 weeks it begins to spread her wings, and OH, so tasty....
this is my fist time growing these strains I've grown bag seeds before that grew noticeably faster so I thought with my drawback with stunted seedlings, that was the cause of the slow growth??

I liken KUSH to being a Pedigree and yes, some times, they start slowly. I have one Super Kush thats taking her sweet time, lightening, soil, her leaves all very good, but, she`s going to move at her own pace. Happens, funny, bag seed sometimes come out fast from the gate, but in some cases grow way too fast, and than you have to begin to play nursemaid. Kush is mainly an indica strain which is part of the reason. I`ve grown White Widow, Black jack and had issues where the first 3-4 weeks these gals don`t want to learn to walk like the others and be moved where the Big Dogs reside. Just tend to them lovingly and they`ll come around and present you with the Finest medicine you ever tasted... Don`t worry, just keep doing what you`re doing,but, don`t get too carried away.... All good things take time..

Back
Top Bottom