Waknbak88's 2016 Grows!

Screenshot_2015-12-17-19-55-34.png
Screenshot_2015-12-17-19-55-04.png
Screenshot_2015-12-17-19-54-54.png
Just got done snugging down her restraints to spread her out a tad before the flip.

hell yeah should be a show! im gonna try to hold out till the 1st. that will be a tad over 3 months veg. topped once and pinched about 100 times lol then transplaned to this big container and tied down. I got the eathjuice tea brewing it just got to 6ish in ph from low 4s after bubbling for 2 days. the tea consist of 25ml of bloom 15ml of grow and 10ml of catylst. added also was 1oz of maxi crop ond a teaspoon of Alaska fish 5-1-1, a pinch of bloodmeal a bigger pinch of bone meal and a couple handfuls of castings. this was added to 3 gallons of r/o water and when I apply it to the plant it will be cut half and half with plain water.

the biggest hassle I have is timing the brewing process to my watering schedule. sometimes I have to give them the tea before it reaches the ph I want. I have been topdressing with a mixture of mostly worm castings but also heavy on the lime with traces of bone and blood meal. I hope the lime helps for he times when I have to give them a tea that's still in the 5 ph level.

Back
Top Bottom