Seperate strains before running through bub bags?

collin

I have 5 different strains (1 plant each) should I seperate The trim before running through my sprung bubble bags or just throw it all in the same batch. Should I run my fans leaves through the bags as well?

I have 5 different strains (1 plant each) should I seperate The trim before running through my sprung bubble bags or just throw it all in the same batch. Should I run my fans leaves through the bags as well?

OK!

Fan leaves? No.

They have no trichomes to knock off, so that does not work.

They have a small amount of THC, OK for cooking perhaps but useless for bubble hash.

As for the strains, throw them all in together!!

Why you ask?

Well, here is the cool thing -- the bubble bags have multiple screens in different micron sizes, so some of the trics will end up in one bag, others in another, etc... but the over-all effect will be the same -- lots of little isolated trics.

Now, if you said you had 10 plants of each strain, then sure, it might be worth the time to separate them out and make hash with each one, as the hash will be a little different from one strain to the next, but considering that you are working with just 1 of each, separating them seems to be a waste.

The reason the bubble bags are divided into different sizes is because some strains, like good indicas, will have much larger trichome heads than some other strains, such as a nice pure sativa, so one size of bag just does not effectively catch all the trics.

When you combine all your plants, you'll be mixing a lot of types of plants together, so expect a lot of different trics of different sizes. Since the bubble bags isolate only the trics, the strains are not as relevant versus smoking some bud, as you are removing all the plant material and only keeping the trics themselves -- most all of the original "flavor" of whatever strain was used is lost when the plant material itself is strained out, so mixing leaves from many plants is fine, I generally just save up shake until I have enough to bother making bubble hash with anyway, so I may only make one batch a year sometimes, with a whole mess of different trim.

Anyway... have fun! :goodluck:

I've never used the bubble bags. I manually sieve weed through screens for hash,but I like to mix the strains for casual smoking. You can get some end products that will give some of the oddest highs I've ever run across with cannabis.

The only strain I don't mix when making hash is the local Skunk. It's cheap and plentiful in the fall. The hash made from it has a very smooth relaxing buzz I find useful for spasm control and sleeping.

Well that helps thanks. I was thinking it was gonna take me forever if I have to make a different batch with each plant. I think I'm going to try and run through the 220 micron bag twice to try and get a little cleaner product before I process through the finer screens.

It's a preference & I guess depends on how much you have. We had 6 plants, but didn't have enough of one of the strains, IMO, to make it worth doing that one. Just mixed that one in w/other strains, but separated the other two. Ended coming out with a lot.

And you can mix it if you don't care. I just wanted mine separated b/c the strains were so different & I'm not a fan of mixed con.

Back
Top Bottom