Seperate tents

Evee

420 Member
Would love some advice and see some photos of examples of ones diff tent set ups ! I currently have a 1x1x2 just started . With a 600 w HP light .
wanting to take clones before flower and have a clone/ veg tent . What size is recommended . Advice on it all? Light etc etc . Thank you so much . Internet gets to much when searching !

600 usually is good for a 4x4. I'm running a slightly bigger tent. I would say a 3x3 to a 4x4 is perfect. The temp with an exhaust is easily controlled especially if you are running a HID. Kept my temps at 77-79 degrees.

Any who I can tell you now that HPS will get extremely hot in a tent that size. I have photos of all 600hps in my journals.

Back when I was showing how to grow in tents I had two 5x10 one for veg and one for flower. The veg had clones and seedling area on far right side about a 2x5 area the to the left of that was what I called a junior plant sized area that used 3x5 space then to the left of that was my next to flower plants aka my full grown area it used 5x5 so that was a total of 5x10 tent. Now the flower tent I would load 5x5 half of tent then after a month I would load the other half 5x5 area then I had a harvest even month just keep loading side I harvested with the left side of veg tent and moved every area over to the left to the next stage. I used nothing but LED. Back then I was using the reflector series which I still have now in my veg open room. I ran 500 wall watts per 5x5 areas in flower and 250-300 in veg, the clones and seedlings had t8 and t12 over them. You ask what size tents recommended, that depends on your total size of all grow area.

W
Back when I was showing how to grow in tents I had two 5x10 one for veg and one for flower. The veg had clones and seedling area on far right side about a 2x5 area the to the left of that was what I called a junior plant sized area that used 3x5 space then to the left of that was my next to flower plants aka my full grown area it used 5x5 so that was a total of 5x10 tent. Now the flower tent I would load 5x5 half of tent then after a month I would load the other half 5x5 area then I had a harvest even month just keep loading side I harvested with the left side of veg tent and moved every area over to the left to the next stage. I used nothing but LED. Back then I was using the reflector series which I still have now in my veg open room. I ran 500 wall watts per 5x5 areas in flower and 250-300 in veg, the clones and seedlings had t8 and t12 over them. You ask what size tents recommended, that depends on your total size of all grow area.

Cool . Would love to see some photo of your set up . Sounds professional as .
Yet pure basic . I’m only wanting advice on veg size tent going off what a already have for flower 1x1x2

600 usually is good for a 4x4. I'm running a slightly bigger tent. I would say a 3x3 to a 4x4 is perfect. The temp with an exhaust is easily controlled especially if you are running a HID. Kept my temps at 77-79 degrees.

Any who I can tell you now that HPS will get extremely hot in a tent that size. I have photos of all 600hps in my journals.
I’m new to this site . I will try look at journals etc now .
I h my gitthat far yet . And yes I very much agree it’s way to big for the area .
And seems like heaps wasted power . I need to find something else . ASAP

Back
Top Bottom