Serenade Concentrate mix ratio?

thetamind

Hello, I have early stages of powdery mildew creeping up on my plants. They are just entering week 5 of flower, and I would like to use Serenade concentrate on them. However, the instruction on the bottle, tell me all different kinds of plants and mix ratios for those plants, but Cannabis is not one of them.

I am wondering, from others, who use Serenade, what ratio works for you?

I am not interested in other powdery mildew controls or cures. I am using Serenade, and when that fails, I'll be open to others, but for now, please stick to serenade only. I am not interested in Eagle 20, or Nova, or any of the other hundreds of choices currently. My humidity is under 50%, my temps are over 75 degrees, and my air flow is great. I'm saying all this, as every thread I read, strays from the topic at hand, and the topic, is Serenade. I appreciate any advice given about this, as I would rather have someone with experience tell me what they use, before I experimentally put in too much or too little and find I helped the PM spread, or screwed up my plants with too much of a good thing. Thank you.

Hi Thetamind,

Did you ever get a reliable answer from your 2016 posting? The directions call for between 2 and 4 ozs per gallon for Serenade. Where did you net out?

Back
Top Bottom