Set up grow room

Ricardo64

2.4 x 1.2 x 2.0 m grow tent, want to do soil free / hydro..
HELP !

seen other guys what they did, but want a simpler, way dont even know how many plants and tub size.
I appreciate this is a request for info / instruction... or shopping list of what to get

after being in pain with allsorts of probs, and cervicogenic headaches for 10 years, I tried weed 3 months ago, and was pain free for a number of hours... so I need to develop some

Cash is tight, but should manage
Thanks in advance for any suggestions

Thanks for that link VillageIdiot< I am looking at all options, though hydro appeals to me at the moment Its partly because ive some disabilities, which makes it hard to do much, but a multiple hydro system with a single header would be easier for me.

Well you said cost is an issue. The more you spend the easier it can be...or harder if you screw it up.

If you are a new grower then you should understand that there is a lot to learn. You will not be able to get perfect crops because you buy or built the best system.

I find soil is much easier to control and diagnose. For a beginner I would recommend a few (like 3 grows min) in soil, real soil mix, not a soil-less coco, just to get a feel of what plant growth is like, when to flip the lights, how to prune and train, how to handle basic things.

Jumping into a $2500 set up without knowing what you are doing is a short road to frustration. For the cost of the lamps and some fabric pots and a few bags of soil, perlite and manure you can get tons of learning. Start with a 1/3 1/3 1/3 mix of those 3 and you wont even need to fertilize in Veg. You can just water and learn about room venting and temps and humidity and over watering...

Weed is real easy to grow when you know what to do. There is a learning curve... and many people wont yield anything good for a few runs.

Don't forget to read up on curing as well.

Hi
seen a few first grows.... wrong temp...too humid.. wrong PH... etc etc
money needs keeping below $500 then my life savings gone LOL
but cant do much without less pain...or is it no pain no gain? I see it as an investment in health
The more I can do the more I can adapt

That is very interesting for no nutes in veg though.. I was told 8 - 10 plants in 2.4 to 2.8 m long tent, 1.2 m wide
lights are a sticking point, can get grow lights with fl tubes.

I dont expect max results, but better than ive seen so far..and in 1 contained unit / tent.

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom