Sgt Peppercorn's GSC Photos & Purple Kush Autos Grow Journal 2020

Sgt Peppercorn

Hello
I'm a little ways into my second grow. Thought I'd put it in a journal so I can always look back and see where I made my mistakes. Was very happy with our first harvest and am hoping to up my game with help from the community. The grow is as follows;

GSC Photos X 2 in five gallon fabric pots
Purple Kush Autos x 3 in three gallon fabric pots

The 2 GSC's are 6 weeks old in veg
The 3 P.K Autos are 4 weeks old today and are pre-flowering

Indoors in a 48 X 48 X 80" Ohuhu tent
2 X Sunraise 1000w equiv ( lol ) Full Spectrum LED lights hung 20" above auto canopy

Soil is: 50% FFOF from first grow
5% Peat moss
15% Compost
30% Perlite
Soil Amended with: EWC, bone meal, Epsom salts, Dolomite, kelp meal, crab meal

The girls are watered every 3 days with water that has sat out for 24 hours and been Ph'd to 6 - 6.2
The P.K autos get 1 liter each with molasses
The GSC get 1.25 liters each with molasses
EC never higher than 150 - 180 ppm
Tent temp 26c RH 25 - 40%

That's pretty much the setup. So far so good. I'm hoping not to have to feed anybody at all until Maybe the GSC photos are flipped. The soil was cooked out slowly on my balcony and is rich in nutrients and drains well. No need to flush as I don't add anything more than kelp and molasses when I feed them.
I started to LST all of the girls and I am amazed at how fast they grow after being manipulated into a flatter canopy. Haven't done any LST of any kind before. Nothing more complicated than topping in my first grow. Any pointers here would be so appreciated.

I started the photos ( GSC ) a couple of weeks earlier than than the PK Autos. I'm hoping to harvest the autos right about at the time I flipped the photos to 12/12. Right now all the girls are on a 18/6 sched.

I plan on updating this journal every week. Those autos are growing fast!
Any help or suggestions are welcome and appreciated!

Attachments

• GSC 1.jpg
    GSC 1.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 94
  • gsc lst.jpg
    gsc lst.jpg
    742.2 KB · Views: 87
  • pk 2.jpg
    pk 2.jpg
    820 KB · Views: 96
  • pk 4.jpg
    pk 4.jpg
    723.1 KB · Views: 95
  • pk auto 1.jpg
    pk auto 1.jpg
    886.2 KB · Views: 97
  • tent.jpg
    tent.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 94
Thank You. The 2 sunraise LED lights pull 165 watts each at the wall. The lights up until today were 30" above the canopy and the only fans are two small 6" fans that don't directly blow on the plants. The PK 4 pic is a close up of one of the auto pre flowers. From what I can compare it to they look normal.

Back
Top Bottom