BxAutoFive GSC & OG Kush Auto

I been trying to see where I do that lol
Just go into your account settings and go into the signature section. Then click the little hyperlink chain link icon above the text box. There you can insert the text you want in your signature and the copy of the URL for this journal.

Got it. Appreciate it Magoo. I been trying all day with it.
No problem man. That’s really the best way to get people to come check out your grow. Looks like it’s gonna be an exciting one!

No problem man. That’s really the best way to get people to come check out your grow. Looks like it’s gonna be an exciting one!

Yea so far so good. I got plenty of upgrades coming on the way Magoo. Having a 9-5 really helps with my project. Haven't grew in a longtime due to the life struggle. Meds is expensive in the long run. But now it'll pay for its self

Yeah. I really wasn’t prepared for the cost of getting this grow going. And now forking over money for the next run. Lol. But hopefully it will be all for a while....well....except for my light upgrade I’m planning for the next big purchase. Probably a DIY quantum board light build.

But I just keep thinking of how much weed I could buy for the same amount I have invested here and it’s an easy decision. It will pay for itself very quickly once I can get some harvesting going.

Back
Top Bottom