CK’s Hibrix Adventures

Ya Kid....NOW they look proper!! :thumb: :passitleft:Don't forget to let them dry out some before next drink,...don't wanna piss off the recovering roots now. Nice work Mr!:high-five:
Thanks man, definitely making sure to give them proper wet/dry cycles because that was something I’ve struggled with a tad in the past just due to laziness really...
What is a Rescue Drench again, a mix of GI and TP?
Rescue drench is 1 oz Transplant per gal and 6 mL tea per gal, so for example in 5 gallons of water it would be 5 oz transplant drench and 30 mL tea

Thanks man, definitely making sure to give them proper wet/dry cycles because that was something I’ve struggled with a tad in the past just due to laziness really...

Rescue drench is 1 oz Transplant per gal and 6 mL tea per gal, so for example in 5 gallons of water it would be 5 oz transplant drench and 30 mL tea

1 oz (30ml?) of TP per gallon of drench/water or per gallon of soil being fed?

Gave most these girls GE tonight, few will probably get it tomorrow still a little heavy on a few pots. Anyways girls looking super good!
B865ECF3-9254-419E-9FDA-6D38D95C541F.jpeg
E6B94188-031D-458C-940D-570B12FC8B69.jpeg
14BA90F2-7A41-47C9-ACFE-39D347489C58.jpeg
FF7EBE05-47B7-4138-AC5A-35A6F95D3128.jpeg
561FACE1-36B4-4FFA-BBEA-6BEBABCC3F7C.jpeg
629E627A-FE79-4889-8763-C6D49505BD94.jpeg
BE9845D6-6235-49CB-B8ED-0A4F2570FD60.jpeg

They're looking great! Are they getting their Brix on schedule? They look like they can gobble it right up at this stage.

Very nice. :Namaste:

They're looking great! Are they getting their Brix on schedule? They look like they can gobble it right up at this stage.

Very nice. :Namaste:
Yessir, brix with snake oil last time and this next time, this is 3rd run soil so doing brix every 2 weeks but yes they’re about to get their next brix in the next few days! Appreciate the compliments man!

Just turned the lights back on after Brix w/ Snake Oil, this was second application and shouldn’t need to do snake oil again. Tonight is day 13 for these girls, so about another week of stretch give or take. You can tell the LED side(right) is a lot more stacked n not as stretchy as the plants under 1000w DE HPS(left)
1CA531AD-F4DA-492F-8F29-A47CD536109B.jpeg
0F298178-B9D8-4467-9EC1-3CFB87F36D63.jpeg
714E5A3E-4AA0-45AE-9321-F5A84BF1A40D.jpeg
D3FC575C-E9FE-40F5-AA66-D73593E1ED72.jpeg
120B34E2-571E-480F-BA3C-E3377464D08E.jpeg

I know I'm late to the party but I guess better late then not at all. Girls look wonderful. Great job...
Going back to catch up.
Really appreciate it, you’ll see how much I’ve learned and had to deal with, all the ups n downs of this thing we all love, cultivating this wonderful plant!

I love your setup! What kind of controller are you using again?
Thank you Doc, I’m using an Autopilot master green house controller, controls temps, co2, RH, and also has split mode as well if needed
image.jpg

Howdy CK & Gang. Sorry got busy there for a little.

Your Garden is looking great once again brotha :high-five:

Nice Controller too :ganjamon:

I hear ya on the Ethos gear. I also have heard the same stuff multiple times. My local grow shop carries them but they are not cheap. The strains look and sound good and I have seen some very nice produce from his lines but I agree I don’t like the negative reviews either and I won’t be shelling out $150-200+ for a pack of seeds any time soon.

There is many other options and I’m not that into supporting Seedbanks that charge a arm and a leg for a few beans.

I’d love to buy up a bunch of IHG packs but the hype is too much and $200-300+ USD for a 10 pack of fems is crazy for the avg home grower.

HSO, ACE, Nirvana, Katsu, Joti, MMS all are much more affordable and the genetics are on point. Just less hype there is all. And wallet pillaging.

Happy Friday Everyone. Time to get something done at work :passitleft:

If everyone just stops buying them for a few months they will lower prices. The hype beast is alive and real though. Demand is so high they have everyone wrapped up. I 100% support bean sharing. Clone sharing etc. We will need seeds yes just not as often. It’s like anything in this world once demand is through the roof they have all the power in that interaction and quality 99% of the time goes to complete shit. Just to fill orders and get that next dollar.

I was contemplating 5pack fems from IHG so I can do a run of BCP but those were sold out as fast as they became available.

Waiting for more to be in stock anywhere. If not it’s cool I have many options. MMS seeds I have are Goji Pupil , Pupil Magoo and Star Pupil so might just do a 4 plant grow of those. Farmer‘s doing that right now and they look amazing....

If anyone wants to try the GG4 I have and are willing to accept clones just PM me. It’s really nice smoke. Hard to describe but when the smoke is inhaled it feels so full and smooth. Very enjoyable. The high is also great for me anytime. It is strong tho so gotta be ok with looking like ur in the next dimension :ganjamon:

I’d love to buy up a bunch of IHG packs but the hype is too much and $200-300+ USD for a 10 pack of fems is crazy for the avg home grower.
Idk.....for me 10 seeds is almost a year of harvest.....doing a legal 4 plant grow here. The cost is higher......but those Black Cherry Punch I just pulled down were super special.

I am not gonna be buying up a bunch of packs......but 100% will be buying a few! Like......one pack a year is more than I can possibly have time to grow in a year.

That half pack deal that just passed was a great deal.....after you count all the freebies that came with it.

Back
Top Bottom