Mag7s Iconic Holiday Forever High Brix

Time for an update. The plants went from looking amazingly happy and healthy to complete shitte. I’ve very disappointment on how this run is going.

It is my belief that there is way to much organic matter in the soil. This is what I think and I can see through experience. During my first run in this soil I added 30lbs of EWC. Then throughout the grow I added all the foliage that came off off the plants. Then add another 30lbs of EWC when amending for second run. Now add cheap Nitrogen hot EWC to amended at flip and what do you get, a shit show.

I’ll make changes for the next grow. First I picked up some fresh ProMix HP and cut my soil bins with it. This will hopefully thin out what’s in the soil and allow the next cycle to not be acreeed up. These girls are showing Nitorgen and phosphorus deficiencies. The microbials are not happy and the rescue drench didn’t seem to get them happy again. They are flowering extremely slow and really look unhappy.

So I just get through each day trying to let things get back healthier. Will be happy to start a new grow and get back to some bigger pots.

Oh I’ve also added some recharge and rock dust over the last couple a weeks to help with the microbs. I’m not seeing any positive changes as the days go by.

Attachments

• F8008A15-9492-46D5-A5CC-0CFAF84C7F4A.jpeg
    F8008A15-9492-46D5-A5CC-0CFAF84C7F4A.jpeg
    511.2 KB · Views: 56
  • 72D57A5C-17AD-4D12-B63E-244BEF469F1E.jpeg
    72D57A5C-17AD-4D12-B63E-244BEF469F1E.jpeg
    491 KB · Views: 51
Back
Top Bottom