High Brix Kit 4 Strains QB 288 & 132s With EOD & Emerson Lights In A 6x4 Sealed Room

Highbrixbotany2018

I bought “the kit” seedlings are bigger than previous grows already!!!
The title says it all.
I’m in a 6x4 sealed room. A/C, heat, humidity/dehumidifier, CO2 tank all controlled.
I’ll be doing 4 plants in 10gal cloth pots.
Superskunk, MZT ultra, Blue dream, and gorilla glue.
I’m building a second room. I doubt they’ll all fit in this one or finish at the same time. Lol.
Hlg qb288 x3 and qb132 x 8 and 9strips 560.
EOD far red for flower.
And and Emerson light- red, deep red, far red.
Pics are week 1 and 2 since sprout

Attachments

• 537FFEF3-5092-4E19-9F87-4444D0DC50C3.jpeg
    537FFEF3-5092-4E19-9F87-4444D0DC50C3.jpeg
    779.4 KB · Views: 271
I expect 4 different strains to be a challenge to harvest at the same time. But as far as environment goes I switched the the kit to help with that. Last time I had a hard time believing in vpd. I’m totally convinced now. Before the the high humidity caused from the flushes would Jack with the alarms. Had I accepted the correct humidity for the vpd I need it wouldn’t have been ok. The QB allow for temps in the 80s(I set it at 84 for veg decreasing to 70is as flower time ticks on) vpd for 80f is 60-70%humidity.

I bought “the kit” seedlings are bigger than previous grows already!!!
The title says it all.
I’m in a 6x4 sealed room. A/C, heat, humidity/dehumidifier, CO2 tank all controlled.
I’ll be doing 4 plants in 10gal cloth pots.
Superskunk, MZT ultra, Blue dream, and gorilla glue.
I’m building a second room. I doubt they’ll all fit in this one or finish at the same time. Lol.
Hlg qb288 x3 and qb132 x 8 and 9strips 560.
EOD far red for flower.
And and Emerson light- red, deep red, far red.
Pics are week 1 and 2 since sprout
I'm here, and I'm in!

Had a few phone convos with Highbrixbotany2018....(dude, can we just call you "18"??) guy knows what he's doing.

He's a student of VPD, lighting, and now brix, with an environment that tends to be hotter than most of us or our plants can handle. Genuinely excited to see what you can do with The Kit, 18 (yeah i did it), and I have a feeling a few others will be too....:slide:

@Duggan @Graytail @Mr. Krip @Amy Gardner @DopyLemontree @conradino23 @TheGreenYeti @pookss @Darkscotia @dynamo1 @neikodog @weenmeoff @Doc Bud ...apologies to those I forgot!

Anyhow, Welcome to the club, 18! Looking forward to seeing what you can do. I'll be back here in the corner puffing away, if anyone wants some of this Blueberry Muffin :blunt:

Welcome @Highbrixbotany2018 ! :welcome:

I was recently talking with another botany expert and he suggested I raise my temps to about 84* F for optimal photosynthesis, which came as a surprise to me since I always tried to stay under 80*. It was an easy adjustment - I just turned my exhaust fan speed down to 50% and the plants don't seem to be complaining, at all, though I THINK they may be using a little more magensium since I am seeing some very slight mag issues.

You'll do much better with the CO2 at higher temps, too! :thumb:

You're gonna love the kit! This is a Platinum Kush Breath at Day #26 of 12/12:

full

High botany :ciao: I’ll settle in for the journey. Setup looks great!

Thanks Stoney for the callout! I’ll follow suit and tag @Archiweedies
This looks to be right in your wheelhouse buddy.
:Namaste:

EDIT: PS @Highbrixbotany2018 - you can ask the moderators to fix the spelling of “strain” in your journal title (the ‘r’ is missing). Report one of your own posts here, and just asking them to make the edit to the title :thumb::nerd-with-glasses: (the report button is bottom-left of every post).

I’m checking in :smokin:

Btw magnesium has to be in soil before you start and it has to be in the right ratio to calcium, which is how you won’t get any deficiencies later on. It’s an extra step that saves you a lot of trouble later on.

As someone who is very interested in the high brix kit (even tho it is hard to get here in canada without paying an arm and a leg in shipping)
I will be following along to learn what I can about high brix. I've only just started my very first grow and am soaking up all the inf I can get my hands on.

Have a knife day
StaySharp

This is farming. Anyone wondering if they can’t grow needs to realize it’s work. Building/cleaning/maintaining the room. Cooking soil, mixing nutes. Trimming plants. It’s honestly easier to just drive down the street and by some. I do this for the same reason I grow vegetables. Piece of mind and the fun of science.

Attachments

• 0DE001C9-E96A-4B41-A494-C93923A77C95.jpeg
    0DE001C9-E96A-4B41-A494-C93923A77C95.jpeg
    577.1 KB · Views: 261
Here’s my first attempt at high brix. With these lights. Just winging it. That what I love about “the kit” it’s simple. I was already amending coco soil. I was already foliar spraying. I was already adding a shit ton of bacteria. Kelp etc. having a schedule and premade better product should than I was using was a no brainer.

Attachments

• A946A3E8-1C66-4003-8288-D46169DEC1EA.jpeg
    A946A3E8-1C66-4003-8288-D46169DEC1EA.jpeg
    789.7 KB · Views: 309
Back
Top Bottom