Brix Aware 2.0 - High Brix - AK47 - 1200 Watts - Indoor Sealed

Day 29
Brix MidWeek
Cat@2.5ml+Tea+1.5galRO Per Pot

AK
16684.jpg

22360.jpg
20160327_193659.jpg

These 2 are the leading AK's I think I got a little heat stress on the left, raised lights because of it.
20160327_193709.jpg

The Next Generation.
Front Left AK
Front Right 707
These all started out as the same size. The large ones took root right away and have been in dirt for 2 weeks.
The rest started showing roots and got planted lastnight.
There are about 8 more yet to show roots.
20160327_193757.jpg

I am very happy with the performance of the 707's. Vigor and overall health are a few points over the AK's
If the end product is good I may just have to keep these girls around.

Thanks for checking in!
Have a great week!

:roorrip:

Hey R2MNot... I just popped in to check out your journal. I forgot to quote the relevant comment concerning a night time humidity controller. Sorry, I kind of chuckled to myself when I read it because I spent hours researching every known controller trying to find one that would do what I wanted it to do. I finally gave up and just let my exhaust fan run nonstop during night. I'm not in a sealed room, so this isn't suggested as a solution for you, just relating to the frustration of countless google searches and poor documentation.

Looks like your going to kill it anyway... subbed

every known controller

They all suck. Nobody builds anything they can be proud of anymore.

I have a big box dehuy in there set to kick on at 60 so its kinda working, but far from the level of control I would like to have.

There is no reason a sealed room can't have a night time exhaust, In fact i think that's how most do it. But even then depending on your ambient conditions you may still need to adjust Temp and RH.

In my opinion every grow on the planet could benefit from both TEMP and RH adjustment BOTH UP AND DOWN NIGHT OR DAY.

But NOBODY builds this.

They all suck. Nobody builds anything they can be proud of anymore.

I have a big box dehuy in there set to kick on at 60 so its kinda working, but far from the level of control I would like to have.

There is no reason a sealed room can't have a night time exhaust, In fact i think that's how most do it. But even then depending on your ambient conditions you may still need to adjust Temp and RH.

In my opinion every grow on the planet could benefit from both TEMP and RH adjustment BOTH UP AND DOWN NIGHT OR DAY.

But NOBODY builds this.

I'm considering rolling my own in the future. Arduino can handle all the functions I would need a grow room to do, but I need to do more research on the accuracy of the sensors. But one humidity sensor and two relays for the huey and dehuey and problem solved. Would be so much cheaper too (if the sensors are accurate that is).

I want to get a R@spberry Pi kit and play around with the possibilities. :cheesygrinsmiley: I've been thinking more about lighting timing and control, but I bet the relays and sensors would work for pH and temp, too ... :hmmmm:

R@spberry Pi kit

Interesting...Says they have "On-board WiFi and Bluetooth Connectivity" That would be handy. You could do all the logic heavy lifting on a laptop. As well as logging. How cool would it be to see a weeks worth of your rooms environment data displayed and charted on a PC from the comfort of your office.

Interesting...Says they have "On-board WiFi and Bluetooth Connectivity" That would be handy. You could do all the logic heavy lifting on a laptop. As well as logging. How cool would it be to see a weeks worth of your rooms environment data displayed and charted on a PC from the comfort of your office.

Email and/or text alerts in case of hardware failure.

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom