Kilo's Ebb n Flo 15 x 15 Dual Arc Sealed Grow

KiloEleMent

Ok let me start with :welcome:

This journal will be dedicated to my 15 x 15 sealed grow room. Within this room will be.

2 x Titan controls flo n gro 12 bucket systems
2 x 600w c.a.p. extreme ballast
2 x c.a.p. 8" lumen-air sealed hoods
2 x 1000w DL ez lume ballast
2 x DL Triple x2 8" sealed hoods
1 x 1000w c.a.p. valuline ballast
2 x 600w hps
2 x 1000w dual arc
1 x 1000w hps vertical

For environment control
All Titan controls
Helios 9
Atlas 2
Kronus 2
co2 regulator
2 x 20LB co2 tanks

for nutrients I will be using black label, full line, at some point I will try the soul synthetics I picked up.

As for strains they will vary for the first six I will surely use hurkle after that its up in the air.

In this room I will be running 6 plants every two weeks for a full perpetual of 24 plants

At this point the room is still incomplete but nearly finished so I figured while I get it finished I can peak the interest of a few people so we can all watch together from the start

so to give you an update on where the room is at in production (pictures are deceiving) I have all my walls sealed with caulk then I put down a layer of panda film as a vapor barrier, after this I decided I was going to do all my electrical wiring and hook up all my controls, once it was all hooked up I used the IR thermal cover for better a insulator. All of the hoods are sealed and vented as a snake with a 10" inline fan from C.A.P. going in the lower 600's and out the upper 1000's the fan is pushing not pulling. After all the vents were hung in place I then covered the roof with panda then IR as I did not like it open as it was and hung my 8" phresh filter with an 8" vortex fan. I am currently waiting on my AC guy to come hook up my Pioneer 18000/BTU split ac in the middle back wall and the room will be complete, All but getting the systems set up but that takes a few hrs at most

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom