they took a bunch of my sunday up today :)

fixed the clone closet up. removed the heat pad and found a pic which let me figure out which was the female RC clone. potted it up, threw the others out. OG Sapphire is still in a 250ml cup while the roots set in but i think the RC is going to be the mother

flushed about 50L through the flowering plants today since the runoff EC was showing 2.0

filled up the res, added drip clean and base nutes until to 0.4EC, pH'ed to 6.0 then let it run for about an hour until input and output EC was the same. fixed nutes back up to 1.4EC, let it run for about 8 mins until the runoff EC was almost as high as input and called it a day

probably got a day or two of these nutes left then ill drop the A&B to 0.85EC and make the rest back up to 1.4EC with pk 13/14

day 1, week 5:
IMG_20200614_180232.jpg
IMG_20200614_180333.jpg

Looking frosty in there. How are you going with RH? Did you end up getting a dehumidifier?

ended up with a little 10L / 24hr dehumidifier with continuous drain line hooked up to my pot drain tray+pump. 200w max. RH never above 55% so seems to work well

i doubled the LED's on the clone last night, but I'm going to buy a 3rd ballast when funds allow and run MHL my veg closet too so i can get these clones out faster. they are rooted nicely but development is slow which i can only put down to the light source.

dropped the timer on a clone last night and snapped 2 branches off too. FUCK!

almost to the end of week 5 and my res is empty. im going to start with the PK tonight for 3 weeks or so

hope it treats me OK!

og developing ok, but id say its going to be a week longer than the rhino. cant wait to run the same strain all around next run.

IMG_20200618_174655.jpgIMG_20200618_174759.jpg

almost at the end of week 6. rhino going well. sapphire og has a bit of light burn

they will get a good flush tomorrow at half strength nutes to keep the salt level in the coco down, then top the res back up to full strength and straight back to the 8 hourly feeds

IMG_20200626_180013.jpgIMG_20200626_180021.jpg

banged up a shit attempt at a scrog frame, but it does the job

That’s your shit attempt at a trellis !?! Looks professional to me :headbanger: I’m new to all this but you’ve done your homework and have an awesome setup. You’re well on your way to having a dialed system. Happy growing friend.

That’s your shit attempt at a trellis !?! Looks professional to me :headbanger: I’m new to all this but you’ve done your homework and have an awesome setup. You’re well on your way to having a dialed system. Happy growing friend.

hehe screws hanging out all over the place - my first attempt at some woodwork :)

bit of upsetting news today. the RC is turning hermie. OG looks fine. i double checked the tent at lights out - pitch black no light leak at all, temps are 18 lights out 24 lights on, humidity at 45%, feeding at 1.38EC, ph 5.8-6.0 always. run off ec is 0.1 higher than input.... not sure what i could have done different

just found a post on ozstoners of someone saying he got 11 RC seeds from SSS (same as me) and 4 of them were male and the other 7 went herm... wish id seen that before i started!

i had intended to use it for a mother too so ill be scrapping the one vegging in the closet... sucked the enthusiasm right out of me

i just ordered some new dutch passion seeds for the next round to try and find a mother for clones... hopefully better genetics on these ones

i chopped this bud down and its hanging. if it throws balls on more buds ill take the whole plant early:

IMG_20200627_215928_1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom