Sharksbreath - Soil Grow Journal - 2012

cptbubblehash

STRAIN:Sharksbreath (GWS x Jamaican Lambsbread)
Indica or Sativa: 80%Indica and 20%Sativa
Flowering time: 9weeks
Soil or hydro: Soil
time in veg: 2weeks

Welcome to my grow i have another grow journal with vortex and the original og. I thought i might want to start a sharksbreath journal as it got thrown in the room a little late but things will straighten out so lets get started. The sharksbreath is about 2 weeks into veg. Its staying really short as a indica should but one thing that im not sure is it looks like its suffering from some heat stress but my room does not get any higher then 75 degrees the humidity stays around 45-55% so not sure whats that about. One thing i can think of is it is a very heavy feeder im using the full regiment by botanicare 1tsp of grow and 1tsp of liquid karma. Im watering/feeding every 3days. I will be transplanting her soon into a 5 gallon. She is only 5in i usually wait until they are about 10-12in to throw them into flowing. In the next couple of weeks i will be adding some ONA to the room to cover up that smell from the OG in there and maybe a c02 bag. The ONA works great in a bucket with a little bit of water mixed in, the ona blocks dont work as well as the jelly stuff tho. Any questions or comments are always welcome here is some pics to catch up to date hope you all enjoy and thank you for checking out my grow.
100_21232.JPG
100_21841.JPG
100_22051.JPG
100_22194.JPG

Re: sharksbreath-soil grow journal-2012

Things are going good so far just got done giving the sharks breath some nutes. She is still very short just a little over 5 inches. i still got a little curling on the leaves but she seems to be coming out of it. i will be post up some pics later this weekend. This is my first time growing her but as far as i can tell she is a very slow grower.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

Back
Top Bottom