She's hit puberty

Oceangirl

I mentioned in someone else's post that my plant had begun to die. I've kept on hoping and loving and coaxing the little (3.5ft) girl to survive. Well, I just viewed her first little hairs and that makes me a happy goil.

I moved her into the house yesterday morning because I finally figured out that she may have been burning up in the hot sun that beat upon her all day long. Now she gets the heat but protection of the house.

Yay, hairs, she's a girl. Now I just have to support her through these important womanly changes in her new phase of life. :laughtwo:

Carp948 said:
Applaud for you OG. Want to see some pixs soon. Bag seed or something special. :peace:

It was a plant a friend gave me from the boys he grew last year -- so ya probably a mutt.

I'll post pics when the progress is advanced enough to be captured by my mediocre camera.

blazin juggalo said:
is she still dying???
Some of her leaves still keep drying up, and this is usually preceded by brown spots. I also just noticed she has bugs so I've been spraying her with dish soap and water (hope the ratio is high enough).

So she still grows, and her hairs are getting more prominent but parts continue to dry up and fall off. She got some more 'vitamins' today.

Back
Top Bottom