Shiny metallic patches on leave - Thoughts?

Jarimuana

So I've checked my girls this morning and one or two leaves have this weird shiny metallic mark that reflects the light in a weird way. When I tilt the leaf it either looks dark to silvery grey or it looks bright like in the pictures. Any thoughts?

I'm thinking it's because they may have dropped below 20C whilst I was away since boxing day. I came back at they were on 21C got me a little worried as I expected to be on 23C-24C.

Thanks for any advice and hope you all had a good Christmas (y)

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

So I've checked my girls this morning and one or two leaves have this weird shiny metallic mark that reflects the light in a weird way. When I tilt the leaf it either looks dark to silvery grey or it looks bright like in the pictures. Any thoughts?

I'm thinking it's because they may have dropped below 20C whilst I was away since boxing day. I came back at they were on 21C got me a little worried as I expected to be on 23C-24C.

Thanks for any advice and hope you all had a good Christmas (y)

My bad. Forgot to upload. It's hard to capture it on camera though due to its shiny illusive nature lol.
420-magazine-mobile1592274738.jpg

420-magazine-mobile427095930.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1429373112.jpg

Just looks like a grey silver tint on the edges and centres of leaves. It reflects the light which is mad and can be mistaken for a hole on first glance

Back
Top Bottom